Divisional Playoffs Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    That last pick was awful. He didnt play terrible but that pick and John Fox hurt the team.
    True but the defense failed on a more consistent basis. I still don't see how Rahim Moore was a 1st round pick with that junior play at safety at the end of regulation.

Two picks and a fumble is okay?
    Not sure how the first pick was his fault. It was a questionable call with no PI involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
      Classless?
      lol

Comment

• Still can't believe broncos lost wtf!

Comment

• I still can't believe Fox didn't let Peyton try and get into field goal range with 36 seconds and two timeouts at the end of regulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
            I still can't believe Fox didn't let Peyton try and get into field goal range with 36 seconds and two timeouts at the end of regulation.
            Great point. It was a defeatest attitude that gave the ravens all the momentum heading in to OT

Comment

• I was stunned at the 30 second run off. Seemed like a ****y move not to even try to get the FG.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I agree.. one of the many head scratching calls from Fox.

Comment

• I hope Green Bay wins tonight and then Seattle wins tomorrow. Can you imagine the intensity of a Seahawks/Packers rematch considering what happened in their regular season meeting?

Comment

• Is it just me or is Colin Kaepernick the most physically gifted QB in the NFL? He's got it all, prototype size, elite speed and a lazer rocket arm

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                      I love Eli even though he will never be half the QB his brother is.

I just don't care for his classless followers.
                      I'll have to keep a look out for those, wouldn't want the Eli Followers to get me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                        Classless?
                        Did I spell it wrong?
                        Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

• I'd say him and Newton

Comment

• This is gonna be a broncos ravens type of game!!!!! int for td, fumble punt!!!

Comment

• haha GB muffed the punt...too perfect.

Comment

• what goes around, come around, its the cirlce of life

Comment

Working...
                                X