Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divisional Playoffs Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nice job escaping that blitz

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Who said he wasnt elite? You guys just act like Eli is the only one who makes mistakes and when another QB has his moments we should all be quiet?
      If eli did what flaco did, or what kappernick is doing right now, or what russel wilson has been doing, or what matt ryan has been doing lately,or basically what most solid qb's do, its "OMG THIS GUY IS SO ELITE HES SO CLUCH BEST QB IN GIANTS HISTORY HE IS BETTER THAN BRady.

      When other qbs do it, meh. they have good play makers.
      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

      ~Big Mike~

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        Stop mentioning he two in the same sentence. Will always be an Eli fan but Rogers is on another level than any QB in the league right now. He is just that good.
        I'm not saying Rodgers isnt elite or not good though, you're assuming I mean that. You guys harp on Eli for his bad mistakes, but when other QB's make mistakes it's UMM HIS O LINE SUCKS.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          Stop mentioning he two in the same sentence. Will always be an Eli fan but Rogers is on another level than any QB in the league right now. He is just that good.
          Did you just decide to put a cheesehead on today? That great QB is struggling against a rookie right now. That great QB is last in 4th quarter comebacks for pro bowl QBs. He's a bigger choker than peyton manning. He's like tony romo except he has a ring and he usually gets "slightly farther than romo".

          How do you choke like he did when you're 15-1?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
            If eli did what flaco did, or what kappernick is doing right now, or what russel wilson has been doing, or what matt ryan has been doing lately,or basically what most solid qb's do, its "OMG THIS GUY IS SO ELITE HES SO CLUCH BEST QB IN GIANTS HISTORY HE IS BETTER THAN BRady.When other qbs do it, meh. they have good play makers.
            Hey, I give credit where credit is due. Eli isnt the only one who makes plays.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              It was a great pass haa. I'm not denying his quarterbacking skills. When Eli makes a ba play people act like he's the ONLY one, but when we comment about another quarterback having a "doh" moment we all need to shut up because its not their fault. Nobody can do no wrong BUT Eli. Lol. Thats all.
              i o love peyton but he played bad today. i want to make excuses for him so bad but i just cant lol. The refs were bad but peyton was worse.
              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

              ~Big Mike~

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                This forum is way too obsessed with QBs lol. How about that 49ers Oline? Athletic and physical...
                Well it's not like there's any D to speak of - both games now have 42 total points in the first half.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                  49ers defense has gotten a lot worse from last year
                  Injuries.....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Who said he wasnt elite? You guys just act like Eli is the only one who makes mistakes and when another QB has his moments we should all be quiet?

                    Maybe Eli's gang could act like they've experienced puberty?

                    It's really embarrassing.
                    Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                      This forum is way too obsessed with QBs lol. How about that 49ers Oline? Athletic and physical...
                      Joe Staley and Mike Iupati are two of the best in the business

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                        Well it's not like there's any D to speak of - both games now have 42 total points in the first half.
                        Just trying to delay the inevitable Eli comparisons lol.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                          let the war begin!!

                          how did u like that td pass?
                          Great route by Jones and a nice throw. btw the Packers bandwagon has an extra seat if you are interested.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            I'm not saying Rodgers isnt elite or not good though, you're assuming I mean that. You guys harp on Eli for his bad mistakes, but when other QB's make mistakes it's UMM HIS O LINE SUCKS.
                            His OL does stink. That's just a fact.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              His OL does stink. That's just a fact.
                              BUT BUT BUT...HE'S A -INSERT HIS SALARY HERE- QUARTERBACK! HE'S SUPPOSED TO LEAD THE TEAM!! WHY DOES HE NEED PERFECT CONDITIONS IN ORDER TO SUCCEED?!
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Roosevelt I was just asking who people think Rodgers plays like..

                                I dont know why this turned into eli vs rodgers but enough it was a good civil thread until the packers game

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X