X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea he was out

Comment

• Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
      Did you just decide to put a cheesehead on today? That great QB is struggling against a rookie right now. That great QB is last in 4th quarter comebacks for pro bowl QBs. He's a bigger choker than peyton manning. He's like tony romo except he has a ring and he usually gets "slightly farther than romo".How do you choke like he did when you're 15-1?
      No QB beats another QB. They don't even play on the field at the same time. He is the best QB in football today.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
        Just trying to delay the inevitable Eli comparisons lol.
        Inevitable being the key word. Not a catch by Walker.

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
          Joe Staley and Mike Iupati are two of the best in the business
          People say that interior linemen are bad selections in the 1st but if you get a guy like Iupati paving the road for you...disagree with the majority on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
            Is it just me or does anyone else feel a Peyton pick coming on?
            guess you called that one, didnt ya
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              BUT BUT BUT...HE'S A -INSERT HIS SALARY HERE- QUARTERBACK! HE'S SUPPOSED TO LEAD THE TEAM!! WHY DOES HE NEED PERFECT CONDITIONS IN ORDER TO SUCCEED?!
              Hate to break it to you, but he did play like an elite QB this year without a great OL and while missing some targets. You basically just proved how bad a season Eli had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                Great route by Jones and a nice throw. btw the Packers bandwagon has an extra seat if you are interested.
                giants fan for life. I just dont want to deal with the 100's of rodgers suck in the playoffs threads that will be bearing down if he loses. He is arguably the best Player in the NFL
                Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                  If eli did what flaco did, or what kappernick is doing right now, or what russel wilson has been doing, or what matt ryan has been doing lately,or basically what most solid qb's do, its "OMG THIS GUY IS SO ELITE HES SO CLUCH BEST QB IN GIANTS HISTORY HE IS BETTER THAN BRady.

When other qbs do it, meh. they have good play makers.
                  Uh Eli has more comebacks than kaepernick, wilson, or ryan in the post season so I don't why I would even mention those guys. Especially when half the guys you mentioned have been around 1 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                    Hate to break it to you, but he did play like an elite QB this year without a great OL and while missing some targets. You basically just proved how bad a season Eli had.
                    I'm actually proving how idiotic your comment was lol. And nobody on here is comparing Eli to Aaron.

Don't know why the "Eli Realists" harp on other people for pointing out other flaws in other players game.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• lol kapernick again escapes the blitz

Comment

• Rodgers isn't as good as some people make him out to be. Holds the ball to long imo and can make some boneheaded plays. Very proficient when he utilizes his quick release though. Hasn't stepped up in big games as often either, we've seen that FIRST HAND a few times.

Comment

• Message to the GB defense Coor.....your blitz packages don't work.

Comment

• I'd rather have Eli over Rodgers due to clutch factor.. but Rodgers is an elite QB but not "omg god god god of football lol so good best qb ever go rodgas"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              I'm actually proving how idiotic your comment was lol.
                              Stop. Seriously. You just proved that Rogers is elite and had an elite season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                                Stop. Seriously. You just proved that Rogers is elite and had an elite season.
                                I never said he didn't...Myself and others included were being critical of him in this game and you and a few others had to come to the rescue lol.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X