Divisional Playoffs Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Uh Eli has more comebacks than kaepernick, wilson, or ryan in the post season so I don't why I would even mention those guys. Especially when half the guys you mentioned have been around 1 season.
    im referring to the throws and plays they are able to make
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

• rodgers is elite. i think its a tossup between him and brady to who is the best qb right now with maybe a slight edge to brady.

Comment

• rodgers.. brady.. peyton...
        3 2 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          No QB beats another QB. They don't even play on the field at the same time. He is the best QB in football today.

Iove how you try to twist my words. Where did I say a QB was beating another QB?

He choked against the colts and is struggling now against the 9ers. He has beaten NOBODY.

If you want to prasie him because he run up the score on a pathetic titans team go ahead.
          Last edited by GentleGiant; 01-12-2013, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• I'd go for it..
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
              giants fan for life. I just dont want to deal with the 100's of rodgers suck in the playoffs threads that will be bearing down if he loses. He is arguably the best Player in the NFL
              People have to read through a ton of "eli sucks" threads on here on a daily basis. If Rodgers does indeed lose, you just have to deal with it.

Comment

• 49ers better hope it's the Good Akers tonight. That guy can be so inconsistent...

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                  Stop. Seriously. You just proved that Rogers is elite and had an elite season.
                  And you just proved how much of a secret packer fan you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    I'd go for it..
                    theres only 3 seconds left and there in fg range lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                      im referring to the throws and plays they are able to make
                      So rodgers is great because he fills up your fantasy points and looks cute on a highlight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                        People have to read through a ton of "eli sucks" threads on here on a daily basis. If Rodgers does indeed lose, you just have to deal with it.
                        As I've been saying. I have no problem giving other quarterbacks credit.

I have a problem when people harp on others for being critical of another player, and they translate that into "OMG THEY THINK ELI IS BETTER THAN THEM!1"

Uh..no. Doing that, you look like an Eli hater.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I think Rudy is joking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            Eli deserves it. Rodgers doesnt because he is the Man. Now sit back and watch one of the best players in the NFL work his magic.
                            Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                              Roosevelt I was just asking who people think Rodgers plays like..

I dont know why this turned into eli vs rodgers but enough it was a good civil thread until the packers game
                              I was simply called you on your post. Who does he remind you of?

Comment

• Halftime

Rookie and the 9ers - 24
                                God and GB - 21

Comment

Working...
                                X