• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Thanks pal.
    I wish you'd stop with the sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      Giants didnt get ripped by good teams this year?
      They did, but most of the time we beat teams we aren't supposed to beat. More often than not.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
        Rookie has more points than the rodgers. And don't give that "he's technically not a rookie" crap. I didn't see him start a game last year therefore he's a rookie when it comes to the real deal.
        He is not a rookie and he is playing against a horrible defense, not the best QB in the league. The best QB in the league is playing against one of the better defenses in the league.

Comment

• Rodgers held the ball to long again..

Comment

• Godlike pocket presence

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              He is not a rookie and he is playing against a horrible defense, not the best QB in the league. The best QB in the league is playing against one of the better defenses in the league.
              Poor guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                Godlike pocket presence
                Don't blame Rodgers, blame the o-line!!
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  Mariota has a better chance of being an NFL QB
                  Chance!? Mariotta has top 10 written all over him

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Buddy said Rodgers has played with a terrible o line and bad defense all season.So I'm replying to what was said. Didn't imply anything.
                    Yeah, and Rogers played elite this year while Eli did not. What's so hard to understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      WHY DIDN'T RODGERS LIFT THE OFFENSIVE LINE ON THAT LAST DRIVE.
                      NOT A LEADER.
                      I think you've misunderstood what buddy is saying. He is saying anyone who gets paid 100 mill should be able to win games and carry their team to the playoffs.
                      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

• Kaepernicks throwing motion is horrible

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                          Wonderful how you read none of my post. He's a sophmore who has yet to start. Therefore he's a rookie when it comes to the actual game unless you want him to win "the practice squad championship".

Really cause I saw Russel Wilson and christian ponder and sam bradford tear apart this "great defense". You know who I also saw tear them apart? Eli. Rodgers as I recall was getting killed by them in his own field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                            I wish you'd stop with the sarcasm.
                            I'm just playin. You didn't really expect me to go searchin for your answer did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                              Chance!? Mariotta has top 10 written all over him
                              I meant being a good NFL QB not just NFL an QB

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                                I think you've misunderstood what buddy is saying. He is saying anyone who gets paid 100 mill should be able to win games and carry their team to the playoffs.
                                Not that hard to understand and yes Rogers has varied his team. They are not a post season team without Rogers.

Comment

Working...
                                X