• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Kaepernicks throwing motion is horrible
    I wouldn't say horrible...Real live arm though

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
      I think you've misunderstood what buddy is saying. He is saying anyone who gets paid 100 mill should be able to win games and carry their team to the playoffs.
      Drew Brees has more money than Eli but he didn't make the playoffs but because he's the GREAT DREW BREES we don't question him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
        I'm just playin. You didn't really expect me to go searchin for your answer did you?
        I don't really care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          They did, but most of the time we beat teams we aren't supposed to beat. More often than not.
          the ones that hurt though were the two late blowouts to ravens and falcons
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            I'll let Sir Rust comment on this one..

Rusty?
            ?

Comment

• Eli played well this year.

Comment

• Kaep has all the tools to be the best QB but he does need to be more consistent with his mechanics. Anyway, he's doing a fantastic job in this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
                  Wonderful how you read none of my post. He's a sophmore who has yet to start. Therefore he's a rookie when it comes to the actual game unless you want him to win "the practice squad championship". Really cause I saw Russel Wilson and christian ponder tear apart this "great defense". You know who I also saw tear them apart? Eli. Rodgers as I recall was getting killed by them in his own field.
                  He is not a rookie. Now you are twisting words. Eli has never beaten a QB in his career. Now the Giants defense did beat Rogers last year and Eli beat the Green Bay defense last year. Lol. You have to be kidding about Wilson beating Green Bay this year. It was 14-12 and was the reason they brought back the real refs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                    Yeah, and Rogers played elite this year while Eli did not. What's so hard to understand?
                    he doesn't play elite against the giants though does he
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
                      I don't really care.
                      So why expect me to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                        Yeah, and Rogers played elite this year while Eli did not. What's so hard to understand?
                        I'm not even arguing about that. Stop trying to make this an Eli vs Rodgers thread.

I know Aaron is and has played better than Eli. I have a problem with people's reasonings

1. Eli has slumps
                        2. Eli needs perfect conditions to succeed.

1. Drew Brees had a slump this season, Excuse: UM, WELL HE'S MORE CONSISTENT SO HE GETS A PASS.
                        That wasn't said at the get go, somebody said that elite quarterbacks do NOT have slumps, but okay whatever.

2. Eli needs a perfect o line to succeed. GB doesn't have a great o line I agree.. but Rodgers played well this season. Now that he's getting pressured it's because his o line sucked...but wait, I thought he was THAT good? why does HE now have to have perfect conditions?

I don't have a problem with saying someone is better than Eli lolol maybe other people do, but I personally don't. But some of you guys expectations of Eli are completely idiotic. When other quarterbacks do the same thing and worse..they get a pass. I don't understand that. No, I'm not calling you a hater..but it's just weird to me and I've seen it many times on this board, and vice versa. Today, someone said Joe Flacco throwst the ball up for grabs. I love Eli but let's be honest..he's done that before as well..let's not have double standards.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Rodgers is looking like a discount double chump in the 2nd half

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                            Kaep has all the tools to be the best QB but he does need to be more consistent with his mechanics. Anyway, he's doing a fantastic job in this game.
                            Capers is just handing him rushing yards playing man coverage

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                              ?
                              Did you see what Marvy said?
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• as soon as I open mouth....

Comment

Working...
                                X