No announcement yet.

Divisional Playoffs Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle's defense crapped the bed. They lost the game all the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
      Ryan looks like a spoiled rich kid dont like him at all.
      +1 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
        You're joking, right?
        Not at all.

Comment

• Texans will have to win it all!

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
            carroll is a moron acting like he didnt call a timeout. on the replay you could clearly see him whisper the words timeout to the ref.
            lol I know, what a loser.

Comment

• That was a good game. Now I have to watch the stupid Patriots crush the Texans.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                Now please beat the Niners...PLEASE!
                Unfortunately I think the 49ers will beat those guys up. Vernon Davis will be a big mismatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  That was a good game. Now I have to watch the stupid Patriots crush the Niners.
                  Like they did this year? Oops!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pksoze View Post
                    Unfortunately I think the 49ers will beat those guys up. Vernon Davis will be a big mismatch.
                    San Fran will tan their hide.

Comment

• Did Brian Billick not make any sense all game long or was it just me. WTF was he talking about when there was 50 seconds left kicking an onside kick down 6 points instead of going for it on 4th and 5

Comment

• I hope Texans can win it all but I'd rather have ATL win than the ravens or pats or 49ers.

Seahawks have a poor coach, and losing their best D player made them lose.

Comment

• Go Texans? What a miserable Superbowl this might end up being for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            Not at all.
                            And then you wonder why people don't take you seriously.

If anything, Ryan should be thanking his lucky *** that Gonzalez still got a few yards after his reception and that his kicker made the FG.
                            For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

• i think the 49ers could beat them. kapernick and davis can have good games against them and i think the 49ers will play better defense then the seahawks did

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                                Did Brian Billick not make any sense all game long or was it just me. WTF was he talking about when there was 50 seconds left kicking an onside kick down 6 points instead of going for it on 4th and 5
                                He said it was a thought but that he believed it was 4th down territory.

Comment

Working...
                                X