Divisional Playoffs Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
    And then you wonder why people don't take you seriously.If anything, Ryan should be thanking his lucky *** that Gonzalez still got a few yards after his reception and that his kicker made the FG.
    Who threw the ball? What about the pass before that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      Did Brian Billick not make any sense all game long or was it just me. WTF was he talking about when there was 50 seconds left kicking an onside kick down 6 points instead of going for it on 4th and 5
      He was also arguing that even if Lynch didn't cross the plane, it still wouldn't be a TD.
      For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        Like they did this year? Oops!
        ummm...

Comment

And then you wonder why people don't take you seriously.

If anything, Ryan should be thanking his lucky *** that Gonzalez still got a few yards after his reception and that his kicker made the FG.
          Should thank Carroll too.

Comment

• No offense Buddy, but you contradict yourself a lot lol.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

He was also arguing that even if Lynch didn't cross the plane, it still wouldn't be a TD.
              It wouldn't. The rule was that the guy who fumbles the ball has to get it back at that point of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                No offense Buddy, but you contradict yourself a lot lol.
                How so?

Comment

Who threw the ball? What about the pass before that one?
                  What about that 20 point lead that evaporated? How about that reception to Gonzalez that would have been 50 yards+ if he didn't get a few more yards after the catch?
                  For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                    Should thank Carroll too.
                    And this.

Comment

How so?
                      I just feel like you give Eli all these rules that do not apply to other quarterbacks. If the quarterbacks have a sloppy game then...it's someone elses fault. Just doesn't seem fair that it's only Eli.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by SirRuckus View Post
                        ummm...
                        The 49ers beat the Patriots this year.

Comment

He also said 2 possession game down 17 and then at the end he said the Seahawks won the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            I just feel like you give Eli all these rules that do not apply to other quarterbacks. If the quarterbacks have a sloppy game then...it's someone elses fault. Just doesn't seem fair that it's only Eli.
                            Said it when Seattle took the lead, if they lost that game it was on Ryan. He came threw with in the end though.

Comment

What about that 20 point lead that evaporated? How about that reception to Gonzalez that would have been 50 yards+ if he didn't get a few more yards after the catch?
                              That kick had a few more yards to it.

Comment

Said it when Seattle took the lead, if they lost that game it was on Ryan. He came threw with in the end though.
                                His kicker came through.

Comment

Working...
                                X