No announcement yet.

Divisional Playoffs Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryan struggled at times but in the end he did put his team in position to get the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      The 49ers beat the Patriots this year.
      My bad. Didn't finish the reading sentence and assumed he was talking about the upcoming game against Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
        His kicker came through.
        The QB got the there though. By the way, watched that kick again. It would have been good for another ten yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
          ryan struggled at times but in the end he did put his team in position to get the win.
          Indeed. Didn't think he had it in him.

Although Seattle's defense played as soft as butter. This loss is on them.

Comment

• As a giants fan im pissed to see the playoffs without them but as a nfl fan these divisional games have been amazing to just sit and watch
            ​​​

Comment

• i think the texans will come out much stronger this time around. hopefully its good enough to get the win.

Comment

Said it when Seattle took the lead, if they lost that game it was on Ryan. He came threw with in the end though.
                Well not specifically this game..idk, I just feel like you have all these expectations of Eli and only Eli but it's okay for everyone else.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Well not specifically this game..idk, I just feel like you have all these expectations of Eli and only Eli but it's okay for everyone else.
                  Have different expectations of a $100 million QB than you but still think he is good. Just not this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
                    As a giants fan im pissed to see the playoffs without them but as a nfl fan these divisional games have been amazing to just sit and watch
                    Yeah, without being NERVOUS! Giants games were so NERVE WRACKING, it's so hard to relax at all! Lol!

Comment

The QB got the there though. By the way, watched that kick again. It would have been good for another ten yards.
                      Maybe in your head.
                      For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

• Have to be happy for Gonzalez. One mistake Reese did make was not getting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          It weird arguing with him: a kicker comes through, that's because of the QB. A kicker misses his field goal, that's on the QB.
                          For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

• Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                            Maybe in your head.
                            No, in reality. Go watch it again.

Comment

• i am happy for gonzalez. the best tight end to play the game. he deserves a ring.

Comment

• I have the patriots in a hard fought game. 86 to 3
                                ​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X