Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we were broncos fans how many threads would there be by now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If we were broncos fans how many threads would there be by now

    How many people would be asking for John fox's head right now? A chance to ice the game and he takes the ball out of Peyton's hands and does a draw play. I don't know why teams do this.. That's why I respect a guy like Mike Tomlin because he's trusts his QB to put the game away. He also ran a couple of draw plays on 3rd and short too. One thing I know for sure though is there would've been a 50+ page thread on how Peyton needs to workout during the offseason because he has almost nothing left in the tank.

  • #2
    they were over rated as a team. Imagine how many we win if we played
    KC Chargers Oakland. twice + Carolina and Clev Tampa Bay.

    Pretty easy schedule
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
      How many people would be asking for John fox's head right now? A chance to ice the game and he takes the ball out of Peyton's hands and does a draw play. I don't know why teams do this.. That's why I respect a guy like Mike Tomlin because he's trusts his QB to put the game away. He also ran a couple of draw plays on 3rd and short too. One thing I know for sure though is there would've been a 50+ page thread on how Peyton needs to workout during the offseason because he has almost nothing left in the tank.
      D'oh.....

      this place would have blown up if that was TC and the GMen. Moderators would of had to shut down the site a few times and there would have been about 2 dozen suspensions and warnings.

      Comment


      • #4
        Probably not very many. Denver played a good game. If we had lost the game like how we lost to the ravens earlier or the falcons then probably a lot.
        #80
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          The Ravens were simply given a chance to tie the game and they succeeded. Excuse them for causing all the shock and "upset(s)" in many senses. Broncos did not make an attempt to ice the game and paid the price for it, especially considering it's a playoff game. See ya next season Broncos.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
            Probably not very many. Denver played a good game. If we had lost the game like how we lost to the ravens earlier or the falcons then probably a lot.
            People complain about playcalling when we WIN. Nuff said

            Comment


            • #7
              BRING BACK TEBOW

              Comment


              • #8
                I was here when we lost to the 49ers in 02. We did not take it well.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                  How many people would be asking for John fox's head right now? A chance to ice the game and he takes the ball out of Peyton's hands and does a draw play. I don't know why teams do this.. That's why I respect a guy like Mike Tomlin because he's trusts his QB to put the game away. He also ran a couple of draw plays on 3rd and short too. One thing I know for sure though is there would've been a 50+ page thread on how Peyton needs to workout during the offseason because he has almost nothing left in the tank.

                  Maybe he was still in shock that his defensive unit had absolutely no situational awareness and essentially handed the game to the Ravens.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    Maybe he was still in shock that his defensive unit had absolutely no situational awareness and essentially handed the game to the Ravens.
                    Poor Broncos safety Rahim Moore will never hear the end of it for several weeks for badly misplaying that chuck and pray pass.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                      Poor Broncos safety Rahim Moore will never hear the end of it for several weeks for badly misplaying that chuck and pray pass.
                      He should never hear the end of it for the rest of his life.

                      That was about as clueless a defensive play as there has ever been n the history of the game.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        After what happened in the Falcons/Seahawks game, I'd be pissed off that they didn't even attempt to drive the ball downfield to at least attempt a FG.
                        For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                        Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                          After what happened in the Falcons/Seahawks game, I'd be pissed off that they didn't even attempt to drive the ball downfield to at least attempt a FG.
                          Different coaches, different mentalities....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            He should never hear the end of it for the rest of his life.

                            That was about as clueless a defensive play as there has ever been n the history of the game.
                            That was some CC Brown sheet right there....
                            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                              After what happened in the Falcons/Seahawks game, I'd be pissed off that they didn't even attempt to drive the ball downfield to at least attempt a FG.
                              With that happening this weekend there would have been about another 2 months worth of threads blasting TC and Eli. Though Atlanta was losing with 30 sec. left, and Denver was tied you still have to go for the win there. Heck, a 60 yard field goal at Mile High is like kicking a 45 yard field goal somewhere else.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X