The Harbaugh Bowl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Harbaugh Bowl?

Anyone else getting the feeling the 49ers and Raven play in the Super Bowl?

As I write this I am vomitting in my mouth thinking about all the hype that will be built up for that game. Besides Rex Ryan, the Harbaugh's are the only coaches in the NFL thast I can't stand.

49ers are gonna be tough to beat.. cant say the same for the Ravens

I'd say Niners/Pats

Comment

I wouldn't mind the Ravens winning it all (this year only anyway)... Ray Lewis deserves to go out with a bang. I know we hate the guy for what he did, but you have to remember we had Kerry freaking Collins at QB...

The sad thing is, the teams I'm rooting for in the title games are the Harbaugh teams. I don't want to see Brady getting his 4th ring. Then he'd effectively be immortalized forever the way Joe Montana is...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Jimmy vs Johnny was my nightmare- if so Go ravens, failing that go pats!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I'm officially a Falcon fan for the remainder of the season!

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
            I'm officially a Falcon fan for the remainder of the season!
            how horrible

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Superbaugh

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                how horrible
                I know....I just can't want to see any of the other teams win.....I feel a bit for Ray Lewis,but I still hate Baltimore.

Comment

They both got to the conference championship games last season as well and that's as far as both of them got.

Comment

Tom Brady will ruin the Harbaugh Bowl hopes..

Comment

Even though the odds and matchups are against the Falcons. They are playing at home and the Niners are vulnerable Away.

Comment

It'll save the network a lot of money on pregame shows. They can just dig up all the nauseating footage they used for the Thanksgiving Harbaugh Bowl a couple of years ago.
                        sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

It's beginning to look like it will be.

I'll be routing for John.....the least obnoxious one.

Comment

As a parent, I can't imagine how much pride you would have for your sons. But then I can't imagine how torn you might feel. You know that one of your sons will be happy, and the other sad in the same game. How do you celebrate one sons triumph and console the others defeat at he same time.

Who do you go to first? Your son who won, or the son who lost. As a father I wouldn't know what to do at the end of the game.

Comment

I couldn't care less about the theme "Har-bro Bowl" and the coaches. I think it'll be a solid game but I'm more interested in the players than the Harbaugh's.

The Niners are going to destroy the Ravens and I'm predicting it won't be pretty.....at all.
                              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Working...
                              X