Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chip Kelly Hired as Eagles Head Coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    He wont have the same talent he had in college and thus he will be attacked viciously the Eagels fans when they are 1-6.

    Comment


    • #17
      We now have two teams in our own division who are (probably) going to have some sort of fast break offense with a mobile QB. Obviously it will take some time to get everything in place but we already know the Eagles have quick RBs and WRs. The Giants need to get faster on D. The LBs are the obvious weak point.

      Comment


      • #18
        Thought it was done when he announced he was staying at Oregon. There are going to be some mighty angry ducks.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
          He wont have the same talent he had in college and thus he will be attacked viciously the Eagels fans when they are 1-6.
          He needs to get the right QB, but he's got the quickest RBs and WRs in the league. And he may already have the QB who can run the system (Vick). It's not that far away.

          Comment


          • #20
            This could be really good or really bad for us. I still think Eagles have talented players.

            Comment


            • #21
              I think that the Eagles are the team that closely resembled Oregon's offense and that they're going to be a headache. Vick = Mariota, McCoy = Barner, DJax = D Thomas. We're going to see lots of the read option that we struggled with against the Redskins. Hopefully Fewel will have our defense ready.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                This could be really good or really bad for us. I still think Eagles have talented players.
                It's bad. The guy is an innovator on offense. Plus ownership is going to get him whatever he needs. Of course nothing is guaranteed, but I think it's a great hire for the Eagles.

                Comment


                • #23
                  just because Vick is mobil doesnt mean he can run that type of O.
                  I think Vick is football dumb....
                  I also think Vick is almost done phsically. He already gets his *** kicked and now you think he will be used to run. He is one hit away from sittin in the stands.
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Kelly likes to run run run. That means lot's of McCoy and Brown. That's bad news for us. Andy Reid did everybody a favor the last couple of years by keeping McCoy under wraps. Kelly is going to unleash McCoy.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Riverboat76 View Post
                      We now have two teams in our own division who are (probably) going to have some sort of fast break offense with a mobile QB. Obviously it will take some time to get everything in place but we already know the Eagles have quick RBs and WRs. The Giants need to get faster on D. The LBs are the obvious weak point.
                      I can picture PF standing on the sideline with his crooked hat and that stupid smile on his face while the "Hurry up offenses" of the NFL continue to mystify our DC.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Riverboat76 View Post
                        It's bad. The guy is an innovator on offense. Plus ownership is going to get him whatever he needs. Of course nothing is guaranteed, but I think it's a great hire for the Eagles.
                        I don't think getting what a team needs is as easy as you just made it sound.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
                          I can picture PF standing on the sideline with his crooked hat and that stupid smile on his face while the "Hurry up offenses" of the NFL continue to mystify our DC.
                          "Why are they snapping the ball so fast?"

                          "Hey, wait, our guys weren't set, thats not fair!"

                          "I'll just have Blackburn shadow the QB, that'll prevent him from leaving the pocket!"

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                            I don't think getting what a team needs is as easy as you just made it sound.
                            But, see, he's already got many of the offensive pieces in place.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                              I don't think getting what a team needs is as easy as you just made it sound.
                              Plus it's not like Oregon is a talent factory. It's not like he's got 1st round talent every year. Oregon is not USC or Alabama. But he knows what guys fit his system well. McCoy will be the best RB he has ever coached, BY FAR. He probably has never had a reciever as quick as Desean Jackson. He has talent in Philly.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Kelly never had much talent at oregon really. He had one top 10 recruiting class.

                                Foles will be his QB. Vick is not a good fit for his system.

                                That offensive line with Jason Peters back will be much improved.

                                And there are rumors he will be going to a 3-4 defense, which could work, they have a lot of the pieces for it. Need a 1 gap nose, and maybe another outside backer. Dont know what would happen with Trent Cole, but he had a down year anyway.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X