X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverboat76
    replied
    Originally posted by Jahh View Post
    This could be really good or really bad for us. I still think Eagles have talented players.
    It's bad. The guy is an innovator on offense. Plus ownership is going to get him whatever he needs. Of course nothing is guaranteed, but I think it's a great hire for the Eagles.

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue in SD
    replied
    I think that the Eagles are the team that closely resembled Oregon's offense and that they're going to be a headache. Vick = Mariota, McCoy = Barner, DJax = D Thomas. We're going to see lots of the read option that we struggled with against the Redskins. Hopefully Fewel will have our defense ready.

Leave a comment:

• Jahh
    replied
    This could be really good or really bad for us. I still think Eagles have talented players.

Leave a comment:

• Riverboat76
    replied
    Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
    He wont have the same talent he had in college and thus he will be attacked viciously the Eagels fans when they are 1-6.
    He needs to get the right QB, but he's got the quickest RBs and WRs in the league. And he may already have the QB who can run the system (Vick). It's not that far away.

Leave a comment:

• Ruttiger711
    replied
    Thought it was done when he announced he was staying at Oregon. There are going to be some mighty angry ducks.

Leave a comment:

• Riverboat76
    replied
    We now have two teams in our own division who are (probably) going to have some sort of fast break offense with a mobile QB. Obviously it will take some time to get everything in place but we already know the Eagles have quick RBs and WRs. The Giants need to get faster on D. The LBs are the obvious weak point.

Leave a comment:

• TroyArcher
    replied
    He wont have the same talent he had in college and thus he will be attacked viciously the Eagels fans when they are 1-6.

Leave a comment:

• BigBlue wins
    replied
    Chip Kelly to the Eagles

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...a-eagles-coach

I smell a desperate team. Not that I am completely against the giants keeping Fewell and Gilbride. I just hope the coaches and gm realize that it's critical we fix the issues we have on both sides of the ball. Especially now with our division rivals taking up coaches like this.

I know that from college to nfl it's different. But for now this actually bothers me.

What are your thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Carter.525
    replied
    is Foles going to be the guy..??

Leave a comment:

• TheAnalyst
    replied
    Now we need to figure out how to stop the read option 2 point conversions, which will be a huge problem for this team.

Leave a comment:

• B-Red22
    replied
    This is not good news

Leave a comment:

• Carter.525
    replied
    dam you Chip Kelly..!!

Leave a comment:

• TheAnalyst
    replied
    Shotgun Draw! Shotgun Draw!

This is horrible news. If they keep Vick, him and DJax, Maclin and McCoy and Bryce Brown.... good lord. He has a ton of speed to work with. Oh, and get ready for the 2 point conversions!

Leave a comment:

• Cloud57
    replied
    We now have 2 'creative' coaches in our division, I don't know if garrett falls in that category but I hate seeing how our team has no creativity. Not saying those coaches are better than Coughlin, but it would be nice to see things run differently on offense or defense.

Leave a comment:

• Toadofsteel
    replied
    god ****ing damnit...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X