Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manti Te'o Story is a Hoax?.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    its extremely odd to say the least.

    Not that I know all the details, but really what did he stand to gain IF he was involved? It would take what stupid is up a notch

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
      its extremely odd to say the least.

      Not that I know all the details, but really what did he stand to gain IF he was involved? It would take what stupid is up a notch
      I agree that Teo being involved is so stupid that it is too hard to believe, if he had nothing to gain why would he totally risk his credibility...

      Comment


      • #63
        Theory #1: He did it for sympathy. In the days leading up to the Heisman, all you would hear about is the incredible story of him playing after the death of his grandmother and girlfriend.

        Theory #2: He did it to cover up that he is gay.

        Comment


        • #64
          come on....he is a stupid kid with emotional issues perhaps....
          stuff like this goes on all the time.
          I bet he got into som einternet romane it got out of hand and he didnt know how to get out o fit....who knows. '
          I wouldn't crucify the kid for this at all.
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Riverboat76 View Post
            Theory #1: He did it for sympathy. In the days leading up to the Heisman, all you would hear about is the incredible story of him playing after the death of his grandmother and girlfriend.

            Theory #2: He did it to cover up that he is gay.
            I got this myself yesterday when saying almost outloud .. "Why would you fake having a girlfri...... ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              come on....he is a stupid kid with emotional issues perhaps....
              stuff like this goes on all the time.
              I bet he got into som einternet romane it got out of hand and he didnt know how to get out o fit....who knows. '
              I wouldn't crucify the kid for this at all.
              This goes beyond being stupid. This is insidious.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                I got this myself yesterday when saying almost outloud .. "Why would you fake having a girlfri...... ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
                Football is a macho culture. He proclaimed that this girl was the "love of his life". So in the future when he is a famous football player but not linked to any wife/girlfriend he can claim "I did love a girl once, and I will never love one again" or something to that effect. It basically gives him an out.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Riverboat76 View Post
                  Football is a macho culture. He proclaimed that this girl was the "love of his life". So in the future when he is a famous football player but not linked to any wife/girlfriend he can claim "I did love a girl once, and I will never love one again" or something to that effect. It basically gives him an out.
                  Also add in the fact that he's a Mormon going to a Catholic school.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Eh, the league is full of actual criminals.

                    As long as he tells teams the truth when they ask, this wont affect him that much. Maybe 10 draft spots or something like that, but in the scheme of things, its pretty minor.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I think the reason why this story is so controversial is because this story made Manti Te'o.
                      It shouldnt have though. He had a damn good season and should have been a heisman finalist anyway. It was a really weak class and Te'o lead ND to an undefeated record.

                      I think its controversial because its totally nuts

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Manti Teo a liar?

                        http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--sources--manti-te-o-s-representatives-passed-on-chance-to-release-story-about-fictional-girlfriend-175521027.html

                        He lied about his GF and he lied about a grandmother he never had/knew I found out.

                        no room for liars on the Giants roster

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Welcome to Wednesday lol

                          Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Pretty sure Te'o isnt a giant.... sooo... yea, doesnt belong here.

                            Comment


                            • #74

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                                It shouldnt have though. He had a damn good season and should have been a heisman finalist anyway. It was a really weak class and Te'o lead ND to an undefeated record.

                                I think its controversial because its totally nuts
                                It's both. This story did in fact propel him.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X