X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Have to root for the Patriots now.
    Hell no!

I'd rather see ray Lewis' annoying dance then here everyone hype up the Patriots for the next two weeks. Pluse I like Ray Rice.

Go Ravens.

Comment

• Go 49ers or ravens
      ​​​

Comment

• If it comes down to SF vs Pats.. I'm inclined to root for niners to get their 6th. Just can't handle my friends and relatives that are so arrogant
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Hell no I ain't rooting for the Patriots.
          GO RAY LEWIS.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• So Kaepernick is the first african american QB to go to the Superbowl since Donovan McNabb.

Comment

• 49ers, Ravens or Pats. I can't take this man

Comment

• Kaepernick is a young kid. Can we fool him with a Lennay Kukua, abduct him, and then laugh as Alex Smith has to start?

Comment

• Screw the 49 rs. Just can't stand those clowns. Only the Ravens to cheers from now on. Horrible if the Pats and 9 rs make it to the dance.
                  " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

• Don't care who wins the next game, just beat the 49ers in the Superbowl. I can't stand Jim Harbough and his team.

Comment

• Rooting for either team to destroy the 49ers in the SB, can't stand Jim and his nutcase looking face.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                        So Kaepernick is the first african american QB to go to the Superbowl since Donovan McNabb.
                        ? I believe he's bi-racial, like Obama. Just saying.

Anyway the SuperBaugh will suck but maybe they'll "shake each others hands?"

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Don't care if the Patriots win another Super Bowl. They don't have anything on the Giants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            Don't care if the Patriots win another Super Bowl. They don't have anything on the Giants.
                            True, but the Tom Brady nut hugging fest is going to be a pain and I can't deal with that.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              True, but the Tom Brady nut hugging fest is going to be a pain and I can't deal with that.
                              I'd rather see a tom brady lovefest than a ray lewis, vernon davis, harbough(either) or crabtree lovefest

Comment

• Jim Rome is a Giants fan? Ewwwwwwwww

Comment

Working...
                                X