Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Championship Sunday Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I'd rather see a tom brady lovefest than a ray lewis, vernon davis, harbough(either) or crabtree lovefest
    Yep.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
      Jim Rome is a Giants fan? Ewwwwwwwww
      Lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        I'd rather see a tom brady lovefest than a ray lewis, vernon davis, harbough(either) or crabtree lovefest
        Nobody will be nut hugging Crabtree lol. Vernon Davis? probably not, unless he has a big game or something. Harbaugh is a possibility and of course Ray Lewis.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • In other news

          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
            Jim Rome is a Giants fan? Ewwwwwwwww
            He is?

            I just think he picked the Giants to win it all.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
              Jim Rome is a Giants fan? Ewwwwwwwww
              He just said the Giants are no better than Gang Greene (Jets) ummm yeah i know we're both not in the playoffs but I'd much rather be the Giants than that circus over there
              NYG

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GMEN023 View Post
                He just said the Giants are no better than Gang Greene (Jets) ummm yeah i know we're both not in the playoffs but I'd much rather be the Giants than that circus over there
                LOL I HEARD THAT.

                Is he on bath salts?
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                  He is?

                  I just think he picked the Giants to win it all.
                  He said "My Giants" so I don't know. Maybe he likes Eli because he knows he won't push him around like Everett?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                    He said "My Giants" so I don't know. Maybe he likes Eli because he knows he won't push him around like Everett?
                    LOL LOL LOL.....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Nobody will be nut hugging Crabtree lol. Vernon Davis? probably not, unless he has a big game or something. Harbaugh is a possibility and of course Ray Lewis.
                      Buck and Aikman are already on Vernon Davis' nuts, Crabtree actually looked good outside of the fumble and we've seen Ray Lewis' last dance how many times now? If the Ravens win believe me you will wan't to blow your brains out after hearing all the Ray Lewis and Harbargh vs Harbargh superbowl.

                      Comment


                      • OH GOSH!

                        The Brady brown nosing has started already.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                          OH GOSH!

                          The Brady brown nosing has started already.
                          So annoying.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                            OH GOSH!

                            The Brady brown nosing has started already.
                            To be honest its going to be bad no matter who wins, I'm not excited about this superbowl at all.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                              OH GOSH!

                              The Brady brown nosing has started already.
                              By Marino too...anyone else feel all icky and dirty watching this?

                              Comment


                              • This is why I don't want the Patriots to win lol.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X