Championship Sunday Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    For all we know the "victim" initiated it all and just messed with the wrong person.
    True. But you don't respond to an idiot fan from another team by stabbing him in the throat. If he came after you with a weapon or an intent to hurt you then I can understand. You gotta protect yourself.

Comment

• It's the Harbaugh and Ray Lewis retirement bowl, NFL fans just got screwed.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
        True. But you don't respond to an idiot fan from another team by stabbing him in the throat. If he came after you with a weapon or an intent to hurt you then I can understand. You gotta protect yourself.
        Why do people have to respond with violence instead of just walking away.
        ​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by barran21 View Post
          It's the Harbaugh and Ray Lewis retirement bowl, NFL fans just got screwed.........
          CBS is happy.
          ​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
            Why do people have to respond with violence instead of just walking away.
            Human nature perhaps?
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
              Wont be watching. Hate both teams.
              you would watch NE but not Baltimore? Don't understand.

Comment

• The Spygate Curse strikes again. Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by danielboone View Post
                  you would watch NE but not Baltimore? Don't understand.
                  Can't root for Ray Lewis or any Harbaugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                    The Spygate Curse strikes again. Go Ravens!
                    +1 LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                      Well I'm pretty sure we can all agree on what's right/wrong. My point is if you're going to escalate something to physical violence, you can't just assume that you're not dealing with a complete loon.

Comment

• I want the ravens to win because of ed reed and ray rice not much of ray lewis
                        ​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by barran21 View Post
                          It's the Harbaugh and Ray Lewis retirement bowl, NFL fans just got screwed.........
                          Now we'll have to hear about that thug all the way to the SB

Comment

• I wanted Pats / Falcons.. I got Ravens / 49ers.. dang

Comment

• See ya patriots!
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                                I wanted Pats / Falcons.. I got Ravens / 49ers.. dang
                                Same wish I bet on the opposite teams, in these playoffs every single team I would rather win lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X