No announcement yet.

Championship Sunday Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Lewis is a murderer, it is really sickening that this low life gets the attention that he does

Comment

• BB does it again. Refuses to be interviewed after a loss. What an a**hole!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
        I seriously think there is something wrong with ray Lewis who talks and acts like that. Every word is over the top emotional.
        It's been working. He got his team motivated enough to play the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Unfortunately, Ridley ran it.
          Lol, I know I never said receiver. I said player, but if that is how you would like to dispute what I said then so be. It was a helmet to helmet hit, and it wasn't called. I seen a whole lot less that was called this season.
          Lets go, Giants!

Comment

• Originally posted by danielboone View Post
            BB does it again. Refuses to be interviewed after a loss. What an a**hole!!!
            Remember when he left the game in the 2008 Super Bowl and the game hadn't ended? That wasn't very gracious, but then again, as Eli said he maybe trying to beat the traffic. LOL!

Comment

• Anyone else think the Ravens owner looked like a serial killer

Comment

• Ray Lewis is gonna KILL San Fran..

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                  Ray Lewis is gonna KILL San Fran..
                  Lewis is out for blood lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                      Lewis is out for blood lol
                      Its gonna be a blood bath...

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                        Its gonna be a blood bath...
                        hes gonna shoot em up

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          Anyone else think the Ravens owner looked like a serial killer
                          He does look creepy

Comment

• Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                            Lol, I know I never said receiver. I said player, but if that is how you would like to dispute what I said then so be. It was a helmet to helmet hit, and it wasn't called. I seen a whole lot less that was called this season.
                            The rule doesn't apply when the player is a RB, because what constitutes "defenseless" is the inability for the player to make a "football move" after obtaining the ball.

That is only possible with receivers, not RBs who come rumbling through a lane. Helmet to helmet isn't a penalty, striking a receiver in the helmet while he is defenseless is.

The reason I changed your quoted post is because you are making rules up. Defenseless player isn't the terminology, it's defenseless receiver​.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• It will be a tough SB to watch but prob get great ratings due to it being first time brothers coaching against each other. BroBowl.. Ugh.. Well coaches this yr and quarterbacks next year
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X