congrats to mario

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats to mario

two super bowl teams in two seasons. ive been reading a lot that there is suspicion of him being released htis off season from the niners. he's due 3.6 million next year and might not even play

Originally posted by greenca190 View Post
    two super bowl teams in two seasons. ive been reading a lot that there is suspicion of him being released htis off season from the niners
    no chance he comes back here,,we have enough players with knee problems, and players of our own to pay.

Comment

yeah i don't really care for the giants to sign him, just showcasing another example of how free agency can hurt a career.

Comment

the guy probably wont be the same receiver when he comes back. he tore two ligaments in his left knee and even before that he was having shoulder problems.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
          the guy probably wont be the same receiver when he comes back. he tore two ligaments in his left knee and even before that he was having shoulder problems.
          which makes sense as to why he might not make the 49ers roster next year. firstly, they don't want to pay for someones rehab who is on a "prove it" one year deal at the time. secondly, he might never be the same.

Comment

Yet another player that Reese got rid of at the right time. I wish him well in his career, but sometimes emotionally hard choices must be made...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by greenca190 View Post
              yeah i don't really care for the giants to sign him, just showcasing another example of how free agency can hurt a career.
              FA tore his knee?

Comment

Why do all ex-players have to be torn down by bitter fans? It's embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                  Cases of the spurned lover.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                    FA tore his knee?
                    Either that or the trainers
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                      Who's tearing him down?
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Holy **** randy moss may finally get his ring .. Does Brandon's Jacob get number three?

Comment

I like Manningham... when he was a Giant

Comment

Brandon Jacobs won't be getting a ring because he was released. He has not been part of the team since before the playoffs started. He's down to the Giants deciding whether they want him back or a probable end to his NFL career. Manningham is as good as gone from the 49ers as well after this season. 49ers will be looking to upgrade their WR positions for next season after the Superbowl game either way. Only time will tell if Randy Moss will eventually get a Superbowl ring in two weeks. A barrel of laughs at one of the most gifted WRs to play the game coming his way if he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              Who's tearing him down?
                              Haha, seriously. The title of this thread is "congrats to mario"

Comment

Working...
                              X