Superbowl Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl Question

I know the chances of this happening are really dim.
    The thought just crossed my mind as I was reading someone's post saying that they didnt care who won the superbowl, "they could all lose"

What happens if a superbowl game is tied like a regular season game?
    what happens? do they keep going until someone wins? would they have a second game?

Interesting....

Does anyone know?

Stand with Cruz!

They keep playing.

Comment

overtime , second overtime, etc..
      Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

they play to the death.. advantage Ray Lewis..

Comment

I despise both teams along their their head coaches.Too bad they both can't lose.Don't know if I'll be watching this one.

Comment

Originally posted by a4gmen View Post
            I despise both teams along their their head coaches.Too bad they both can't lose.Don't know if I'll be watching this one.
            It could've been a lot worst, imagine a Jets vs Eagles superbowl...and even that I would watch

The SB is the biggest sporting event of the year imo and I would never miss it no matter how much I hate the teams in it

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
              they play to the death.. advantage Ray Lewis..
              Lmao, well done sir!

Comment

Originally posted by a4gmen View Post
                Ditto.
                I'm done watching football.
                No way I'm going to watch 2 weeks of the Harbaugh Family Album.
                This is Johnny and Jimmy when they used to take a bath together, and this is Johnny and Jimmy when they first started school, and this is Johnny and Jimmy in PeeWee football, and this is Johnny and Jimmy when they used to help their father and on and on until I puke.

Comment

That was the way I felt about SB XXII (Dallas/Denver). I'll watch this one

Comment

Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
                    Ditto.
                    This is Johnny and Jimmy when they used to take a bath together, and this is Johnny and Jimmy when they first started school, and this is Johnny and Jimmy in PeeWee football, and this is Johnny and Jimmy when they used to help their father and on and on until I puke.
                    ugh! you are totally right!

needless to say, i will stay away from ESPN

Breaking news: Manti Te'o knew his gf was fake
                    Breaking news: The Harbaughs once eat the same cereal together....

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
                      overtime , second overtime, etc..
                      yes, but what happens if it is still tied...
                      regular season they call it a tie, i'm guessing that would not be the case for the superbowl...

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

In the playoffs, they keep on playing until someone scores and overtime periods are just treated like the game quarters that will just keep going. There's no tie in the playoff elimination format for any major sport known to man. I know some of us don't like either team but someone is going to win the Superbowl.
                        Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 01-21-2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
                          yes, but what happens if it is still tied...
                          regular season they call it a tie, i'm guessing that would not be the case for the superbowl...
                          You're not understanding.
                          In the playoffs, you cannot have a tie. If the first overtime ends in a tie, a new quarter starts, and on and on and on until someone scores.

Comment

Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
                            Ditto.
                            no reason to watch this one , at this point ! NHL just started, why not!

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                              You're not understanding.
                              In the playoffs, you cannot have a tie. If the first overtime ends in a tie, a new quarter starts, and on and on and on until someone scores.
                              Seriously. This already happened this year with the Ravens vs. Broncos 2-OT game. What a stupid question.

Comment

Working...
                              X