Do you think NE is cursed....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think NE is cursed....

Because of spygate? It seems like they are not destined to win another SB.......until maybe after Brady/Belichick move on? I know its not directly Giants related for a topic.......but we did play them for our last 2 titles.

They aren't cursed lol, they just face better teams in the playoffs.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I know they are.

Comment

No such thing as curses... There are things called lack of defense and poor execution, however.

Comment

Cursed by who?

Comment

Originally posted by EJ Blue View Post
            Cursed by who?
            nascar
            Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Anyone who says Eli was carried by his defense should also admit Brady was carried to his as well. If not they're hypocrites.

Brady is becoming a shell of his former self in the playoffs. Facing stiffer competition and not Bills and Jets will do that to you. I don't see him winning a SB again unless, BB revamps their defense into a top 3 again.

Comment

Was the NE defense better when they won the 3 SBs, versus now? We know the offense now is better than what they had then....

Comment

Originally posted by EJ Blue View Post
                  Cursed by who?
                  Curse of the Bambino

Comment

Brady is not cursed, just overrated. Is he a good QB? Sure. But I'm SICK AND TIRED of hearing of the Montana comparisons...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      Brady is not cursed, just overrated. Is he a good QB? Sure. But I'm SICK AND TIRED of hearing of the Montana comparisons...
                      I don't like Brady but come on he is pretty darn good and the Montana comparisons are not that far off.

Comment

Originally posted by shane4177 View Post
                        Because of spygate? It seems like they are not destined to win another SB.......until maybe after Brady/Belichick move on? I know its not directly Giants related for a topic.......but we did play them for our last 2 titles.
                        For those of you who believe in curses, this makes sense. For the rest of us...............
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                          No such thing as curses... There are things called lack of defense and poor execution, however.
                          Madden Curse is real!

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
                            Madden Curse is real!
                            Megatron didn't get injured this year though...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by shane4177 View Post
                              Was the NE defense better when they won the 3 SBs, versus now? We know the offense now is better than what they had then....
                              Yes, those defenses were scrappy. Not dominant but very persistent and situationally ferocious.

In those days Brady wasn't the Brady we know now, either.
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X