Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jets Could Look To Move Cromartie, Not Revis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jets Could Look To Move Cromartie, Not Revis

    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/...onio-cromartie

    Excerpt: "ESPN New York reports there is a "small segment" of the Jets' organization that would prefer to trade Antonio Cromartie over Darrelle Revis." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    Was just about to post this...
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...darrelle-revis

    Personally, I'd give up a 3rd or maybe even a 2nd rounder for Cromartie, and having him across from Prince would really help us out at CB. Plus, unlike Revis, Cromartie wouldn't be as massive of a cap hit.

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      Was just about to post this...
      http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...darrelle-revis

      Personally, I'd give up a 3rd or maybe even a 2nd rounder for Cromartie, and having him across from Prince would really help us out at CB. Plus, unlike Revis, Cromartie wouldn't be as massive of a cap hit.
      I wouldn't mind him playing on our team but I'm not sure if
      a)we can afford him, or
      b)if Coughlin would like the guy

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        I wouldn't mind him playing on our team but I'm not sure if
        a)we can afford him, or
        b)if Coughlin would like the guy
        TC doesn't have to like him, Cromartie just has to do what he's asked to do.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

        Comment


        • #5
          $10 mil per year wouldn't work, unfortunately.

          Comment


          • #6
            Honestly now that he was forced to step up to be #1 he played fairly well and didnt buckle under the pressure of the expectation to spell Revis. I think this season gave him some maturity to be completely honest. He might enjoy working for a team where hard work is actually appreciated. And he'd be a MASSIVE improvement over Corey Toaster without breaking the bank like Revis would...

            I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
              $10 mil per year wouldn't work, unfortunately.
              Cut diehl (5 mill saved after cut cap hits) and corey (another 5 mill)... and boom.

              I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

              Comment


              • #8
                He'd be nice to have vs Peyton next season.
                Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                Cut diehl (5 mill saved after cut cap hits) and corey (another 5 mill)... and boom.
                Pfft. Why cut when you can restructure and restructure and restructure?

                Comment


                • #9
                  He had a really great season last year.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X