• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    He should be...they got their asses handed to them...LOL

What happened to "WE"?

Comment

Originally posted by Out of Exile View Post
      All this Ray Lewis hate is stupid I think. I spent a few hours educating myself last night on the murder case and it's pretty clear he didn't actually DO it. I mean, I really can care less. If his boys killed those 2 guys in self-defense then so be it. Ray didn't do it.
      How is it clear to you that he didn't actually do it, since he refuses to speak about what happened that night, the victim's blood was found in his limo and his white suit that he was wearing that night was never recovered?

I think what people are objecting to is him always being in our faces and talking about God and how he is some religious man as if this incident never happened. He is full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Out of Exile View Post
        All this Ray Lewis hate is stupid I think. I spent a few hours educating myself last night on the murder case and it's pretty clear he didn't actually DO it. I mean, I really can care less. If his boys killed those 2 guys in self-defense then so be it. Ray didn't do it.
        how does his murder case have anything to do with him crying during every interview, i just think the guys a phony. It has nothing to do with that whole ordeal

Comment

Originally posted by njersey View Post
          What happened to "WE"?
          what are you getting at? i don't get it

Comment

I don't think Ray was an actual participant in the murder but I do think that he was involved in trying to cover it up.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
              im so tired of hearing toomers opinion on things
              Me too. But he's right in this case.

Comment

Working...
              X