Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Bowl Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
    His WR pushed off more than the defender.
    U might of been able to call illegal contact he made 6 yards of contact but Crabtree was trying to create space with contact as well

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      His WR pushed off more than the defender.
      complained about the offsides which was blatant as hell 2

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        Who's even gonna be on here during the game lol? aren't people having parties and eating stuff?
        You've been proven wrong.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          You've been proven wrong.
          Except I came on before the game even started, and I popped in during the blackout.

          And now of course after its all over

          Comment


          • now an offseason of ray lewis interviews, comparisions to LT, espn analysis how he might just actually be better than LT.....the life of ray lewis post superbowl.....how evil the family of ray lewis's murder victim is because they beg lewis for justice or answers.... some more interviews of lewis abusing the lords name etc

            Comment


            • The good news was the 49ers lost. The bad news was the Ravens won. I think I'm skipping the Ravens America's game. I really don't like Ray Lewis.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                Except I came on before the game even started, and I popped in during the blackout. And now of course after its all over
                Your statement was still wrong, lol. You didn't say yourself.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Your statement was still wrong, lol. You didn't say yourself.
                  I said who's gonna be on here talking a ton about the game during the SB partying? Here's the thing rudy, this thread only got 600-700 posts. Everyone knows that all gameday threads worth their salt get at least 1500+ posts.

                  WEAK!!!

                  P.S. lol It's cute how you have to reach desperately for me being "wrong" because you know that I am always right!

                  mwahahahahahaha!

                  Comment


                  • Exciting superbowl and had the 9ers won that would've been a top 3 Superbowl of all time.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                      I said who's gonna be on here talking a ton about the game during the SB partying? Here's the thing rudy, this thread only got 600-700 posts. Everyone knows that all gameday threads worth their salt get at least 1500+ posts. WEAK!!!P.S. lol It's cute how you have to reach desperately for me being "wrong" because you know that I am always right! mwahahahahahaha!
                      Cool. Still wrong though, and uh obviously gameday threads are going to have more posts because the Giants are playing. Try again young lady.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • steve young just compared flacco to eli.... compliment to both eli and flacco imo

                        this game he compared them

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                          Yay, an entire offseason of Ray Lewis.....
                          Better than an entire offseason of Jimmy. You can bet had the niners won, Alex Smith would have been compeltely marginalized. I still think it was the greatest scumbag move to replace the guy who LED THE LEAGUE IN COMPLETION PERCENTAGE up until that point in the season. It's not like he was replacing Diehl or something...

                          And besides, Lewis is going to fade into relative obscurity from here... maybe show up at a couple events later on in life, but otherwise in a couple years nobody is going to care about him at all.

                          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
                            steve young just compared flacco to eli.... compliment to both eli and flacco imo
                            At least Steve Young can give a compliment to another team...

                            I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
                              now an offseason of ray lewis interviews, comparisions to LT, espn analysis how he might just actually be better than LT.....the life of ray lewis post superbowl.....how evil the family of ray lewis's murder victim is because they beg lewis for justice or answers.... some more interviews of lewis abusing the lords name etc
                              And in 5 years people outside of the Baltimore area are going to say "Ray Who?", and "RL" is going to refer to some young running back. Lewis will resurface many years from now getting busted for soliciting prostitution froma 16 year old...

                              I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Cool. Still wrong though, and uh obviously gameday threads are going to have more posts because the Giants are playing. Try again young lady.
                                Nope. It has to reach at least 1100 posts, the same as the divisional playoff thread. That thread wasn't about the Giants. You fail again. Get that many posts, then I'll admit that this thread is legit and not just a couple of inflated posts due to the blackout. :P Oh wait, the games already over! hahahahaha

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X