Super Bowl Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    I thought the Doritos ones sucked tbh. Like having the dudes in drag? Kinda lame if your really think about it. The only funny part is when the mother asks if its her wedding dress and the guys like "maybe"..And that creepy KIA one with the robot women. That was just bizarre.
    The Doritos one was funny to me.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• The one with the goat was stupid.

Comment

• Superbowl Commercials: I think the movie trailers kicked butt.

Comment

So lets talk about the commercials. I thought there was some good ones this year. Mostly crappy ones, and a few repeats of said crappy ones unfortunatly. (Dang power outage!) but I really liked a couple.

Thought this one was really good. If you've never lived around or worked on farms, you really take for granted what these guys do.

All the car commercials last night were excellent IMO. But this one really hit home!

Comment

So lets talk about the commercials. I thought there was some good ones this year. Mostly crappy ones, and a few repeats of said crappy ones unfortunatly. (Dang power outage!) but I really liked a couple.

Thought this one was really good. If you've never lived around or worked on farms, you really take for granted what these guys do.

And then the Deion Sanders one was hilarious. Loved that one, might be the best ad of the SB.

Also loved the Joe Montana Tide commercial lol

I like your style these were the best plus the Oreo Library Fight

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
              All the car commercials last night were excellent IMO. But this one really hit home!
              I agree. The car commercial about farmers was very good. Nice speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                I like your style these were the best plus the Oreo Library Fight
                Ah I had forgotten about that one. Great choice! That one was funny.

Comment

• This one was awesome!

Respect bossman!

Comment

This one was awesome!

Respect bossman!

I'm shocked that some PC group somewhere didn't get offended....

Comment

• Did someone mention the Budweiser horse commercial yet? It was so beautiful!
                      Finally a beer commercial worth airing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Did someone mention the Budweiser horse commercial yet? It was so beautiful!
                        Finally a beer commercial worth airing.
                        yeah that one was dope, but I love Clydesdales anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                          Who's got it better than us?
                          LOL. I hate when he does that. And he is such an idiot acting like a FOOL on the sidelines all the time, throwing his hands in the air, tossing his clipboard. Just RUDE.....

So Jim. I will answer your question for YA...... THE RAVENS HAVE IT BETTER THEN YOU DO
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                            yeah that one was dope, but I love Clydesdales anyway
                            lol some people on Youtube somehow found a way to be offended. smh

Comment

• WHY IS THAT GO DADDY COMMERCIAL SUGGESTED TO ME ON YOU TUBE?

noo0o0

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                WHY IS THAT GO DADDY COMMERCIAL SUGGESTED TO ME ON YOU TUBE?

noo0o0
                                that was freakin painful. i was shivering after it. the sounds will haunt me forever....

Comment

Working...
                                X