Clear All

• titus young released

pick him up for dirt cheap make him earn check
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
    I knew this would happen on the MB but I am disappointed it was you.
    Shame!
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I knew this would happen on the MB but I am disappointed it was you.
      Shame!
      lmfao
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

hear me out is the guy a head case? yes but if anyone can get him on the right track its tc. its worth a shot
        sigpic
        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

never happen...we will get Megatron in a trade for a 5th rounder before this happens

Comment

hear me out is the guy a head case? yes but if anyone can get him on the right track its tc. its worth a shot
            I swear to God that I thought you were joking.
            I now see that you're serious.

What the hell are we?....The friggin Jets?

Comment

You have to take a flyer on a guy like that..with guys like eli, rolle and tuck here..he could use the vets to show him how to be a better team player

Comment

Sounds like a future Patriot. With the Wes Welker situation, it could be a super cheap alternative. Other then that, don't see him going anywhere else really.

Comment

Originally posted by craigjr007 View Post
                  You have to take a flyer on a guy like that..with guys like eli, rolle and tuck here..he could use the vets to show him how to be a better team player
                  No you don't.

This guy is horrible.
                  He ran the wrong plays ON PURPOSE.
                  The coach said that he was having knee surgery and then said "if he shows up for the surgery".

I hate to use the term but this guy isn't just a "cancer". He's equivalent to swallowing one of those green orbs from "The Rock" where you die in 30 seconds.
                  Last edited by Morehead State; 02-04-2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Where's the link young man?
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                      Sounds like a future Patriot. With the Wes Welker situation, it could be a super cheap alternative. Other then that, don't see him going anywhere else really.
                      I wonder if the Patriots would give up a first for Cruz with Welker being a free agent. Cruz would nicely fill the void if they released Welker and Cruz is younger and has been durable. The Pats have close to $20M in CAP to play with.
                      Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-04-2013, 05:11 PM.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The guy purposely tried to sabotage his team's offense in an important game because he felt that he wasn't getting the ball enough. Let the Raiders and Jets fight over him.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          Where's the link young man?
                          I saw it on "In Reese We Trust" Followed by the fact that the Giants will have NO interest in him.

Comment

I wonder if the Patriots would give up a first for Cruz with Welker being a free agent. Cruz would nicely fill the void if they released Welker and Cruz is younger and had been durable. The Pats have close to $20M in CAP to play with.
                            But then they still have to pay Cruz's asking price . . . . don't see Belicheck doing that

Comment

I wonder if the Patriots would give up a first for Cruz with Welker being a free agent. Cruz would nicely fill the void if they released Welker and Cruz is younger and had been durable. The Pats have close to $20M in CAP to play with.
                              They have Eddleman. I just don't see them paying that much for a guy like Cruz.

Comment

Working...
                              X