No announcement yet.

NY YANKEES 2013 Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure whats worse.. getting crushed by an Astros team or getting swept by a team that got crushed by an Astros team

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
      not sure whats worse.. getting crushed by an Astros team or getting swept by a team that got crushed by an Astros team
      Eh, we got em back and smacked em the mouth, so u can feel alittle better now with who swept your squad..lol.

Comment

• Hafner with 3more hits and 3more ribbys, and Nunez and Ichiro with 3hits a piece, and Overbay hit his 4th dinger, and Kuroda threw 7scoreless,and Mo picked up his 10th SV on the season.. All in a nights work!

Comment

• Phil Hughes is pitching awesome right now! Best we've seen em, and stringing together a good amount of these stellar starts in a row... He was brilliant today against Oakland, going 8inn of shutout ball with 9ks... Hopefully we can beat Oak tommorow and take yet another series..

Comment

• MO is having possibly his best season ever at age 43.. Amazing! This yankee team is the bees knees!

Comment

• 2nd page..
              id hate for the Jays to do the Red Sacks any favours but Jays are sweepin starting tonight

Comment

• Pronk with the game tying jack with one out in the 9th! 4th HR of the game for the yanks! These guys are a blast to watch!

Comment

• ...well it's "officially" baseball season for me now.

interesting team composition...gotta say that Haf is one of my main guys this season.

gotta say they've done more than what was expected. good to see !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• great comeback win. i think it was the first time we got the rays closer to blow it.

Comment

Working...
                    X