• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is pineda gonna pitch this year?

Comment

Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
      is pineda gonna pitch this year?
      Ya, last update i saw was he was 2wks away from facing batters, which was on March 25th... So its been 2wks, but i haven't heard anything yet.. I hope hes our wildcard and can take that bum Hughes spot..

David Phelps was absoulutley brilliant in relief today of Hughes striking out 6 in 4inn of shutout relief...

Comment

David Phelps needs to be in the rotation for Hughes or Nova.. Hes clearly showing hte most since last yr outta the 3 and earned his oppurtunity...

Comment

My boy Pronk went yard again, albeit in a loss, but can't complain much, after starting 1-4, were now 5-5.. Just a reminder, O's vs Yanks on sunday night baseball tommorow...

Comment

Our Triple AAA boys have been rained out for 4th straight day..lol Thats ridiculous!

Comment

Our big gun prospect, Gary Sanchez went yard 2times last night! Dudes a freaking beast! Jose Campos, the other piece in our trade for Montero, threw 3inn of scoreless ball at low A charleston, and was said by keith law to be sitting in 89-92 MPH range...

Comment

Lets take this series against the O's tonight on ESPN fella's! Looking forward to seeing Youk and Wells getting some licks agianst a lefty tonight...

Comment

Bash !

Brett goes for yard

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                    Bash !

Brett goes for yard
                    He crushed it! This teams winning games by having diffrent hero's each game.. They remind me of the great yank teams in that way, as for instance, yesterdays ribbys came from Brett Gardner and Jayson Nix, and tommorow if were to win, it could very well be Brennan BOesch and Vernon Wells, and then the next day it could be Cano and Cervelli...etc

There playing as a team, and those are the teams that end up winning alot of games.. I hope Tex and Grandreson come back and don't muddle up the team with there long slumps and tons of strikeouts and low batting avg's...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      He crushed it! This teams winning games by having diffrent hero's each game.. They remind me of the great yank teams in that way, as for instance, yesterdays ribbys came from Brett Gardner and Jayson Nix, and tommorow if were to win, it could very well be Brennan BOesch and Vernon Wells, and then the next day it could be Cano and Cervelli...etc

There playing as a team, and those are the teams that end up winning alot of games.. I hope Tex and Grandreson come back and don't muddle up the team with there long slumps and tons of strikeouts and low batting avg's...
                      Yea he ****ing ripped it last night. Didnt know he could. Been saying it for years. Im more worried about Tex than Grandy. Grandy is a bit more consistent with the HRs.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Yea he ****ing ripped it last night. Didnt know he could. Been saying it for years. Im more worried about Tex than Grandy. Grandy is a bit more consistent with the HRs.
                        Ya, but hes also prone to long slumps, and striking out a monsterus amout on his AB's...

Comment

Nova on the mound again tonight. Let's hope that 7.71 ERA goes down...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                            Our big gun prospect, Gary Sanchez went yard 2times last night! Dudes a freaking beast! Jose Campos, the other piece in our trade for Montero, threw 3inn of scoreless ball at low A charleston, and was said by keith law to be sitting in 89-92 MPH range...
                            i went to a spring training game last year and was really impressed with sanchez, he can hit for sure.

i still have faith in nova... i think he can be solid for us... hughes is the guy that i hope phelps/pineda replaces.

Comment

nova has great stuff but just not great command. plus he'll leave some hangers here and there. also that was a moon shot by cano.

Comment

Good game last night.. Solid pitching, especially from the pen, which was brilliant.. Multi Hit games from Robbie, Youk, Pronk, and Stewart..

For anyone whos missing Russell Martin, hes hitting like 0.83BA, and Cervelli and Stewart are both raking...

Comment

Working...
                                X