Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFS does Hughes give up a lot of long balls

Comment

• Pronk baby with a ribby double to start the game!! Dudes a freaking beast!!!!!! 2-0 in the 1st!

Comment

• pettite with the quick reflexes. not bad for a 40 year old.

Comment

• Pronk with a HR now!!!!lol Hr and RBI double to start the game for Pronk(2for2 2ribs 2B,HR)..

Comment

• Straight mashing! Cervelli, Pronk, Cano, Overbay, all mashing tonight! God, i love this team!

Comment

• wow that was some shot by bautista lol

Comment

• and wells answers with a shot of his own.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                  and wells answers with a shot of his own.
                  I've been listening to the game on the radio, can't wait to check out the HR's on Yankees.com after the game!

Comment

• yankees win 9-4. bats were alive tonight. pettite with another solid start. thats career win number 248 for him now.

Comment

• CC getting hammered but...

...Cano for MVP

Comment

• well...that's that.

i HATE that dome...dungeon of horrors (seriously move the clones outdoors like a real baseball team ought to be)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• soo.... whats the deal with CC's velocity?

Comment

• Theres more posts on here after a loss from peeps then after a win..lol As far as CC's velocity, it dose't look good, but outside of that terrible 1st, he pitched brilliantly.. Hes just gotta stop giving up runs early in games, and he'll be fine, and will be fine..

Our offense is terrible against lefties, at least untill we get Mark Texiera back, which will help.. Seems were getting lefties thrown at us every night lately..

Ben Fracisco simply isn't a ML bat at all.. I hope we bring up David Adams or someone like that.. Time to see what some of these guys got, and i'd start with David Adams, whos bat is solid..

Comment

• As a Sox fan today I can only say what my Little League coach told us after we lost 18-0.
                              "If you're gunna lose....lose big"
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• hughes pitches well today. clutch hit by ichiro in the 9th. mo bounces back after giving off a leadoff bomb in the 9th.

Comment

Working...
                                X