NY YANKEES 2013 Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
    hughes pitches well today. clutch hit by ichiro in the 9th. mo bounces back after giving off a leadoff bomb in the 9th.
    Ya, Ichiro with the big multi hit game , and game winning 2out, 2run single in the 9th of Fernando Rodney was awesome! Thats what its all about right there!

This team is all about switching up whos the contributors for that paticular game, and i love teams like that.. U look at who drove in tonights runs and it was Ichiro(2), Gardner, and Wells.. Tommorow could very well be Cervelli, Boesch, and Hafner.. U just never know..

Very solid start for Phil Hughes as LT all ready said..

Comment

• BJ's takin you down!

Lets go Jays

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
        BJ's takin you down!

Lets go Jays
        You wish. Im going tomorrow night

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          You wish. Im going tomorrow night
          i do hope you at least have some fun while we are kicking your ***** though Dezzz

PS please flip Jeter the bird for me

Comment

• Time to smash the jays again this weekend.. We'll start with Burhele tonight....

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              Time to smash the jays again this weekend.. We'll start with Burhele tonight....
              I hope you're right. i need the Yankees to play spoiler all season for us.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• robbie with the big 3 run jimmy jack

Comment

• mo is still the best

Comment

• Wow , talk about Injury bug! Now we lose Nova and Cervelli! Jeez! Either way, were gonna finally get a long look at Austin Romine, the first up outta are catching prospects, and hes been hitting well in Triple AAA this season, and it'll be fun to see what hes got..

David Phelps was brilliant last night, as the former Fightin Irish pitcher K'd 9jays in relief of the injured Nova...

Gardy with his 3rd bomb of the season! Nice!

I coulden't be more proud of these yanks this yr! There really doing well, and showing a ton of testical fortitude, playing as well and as hard as they are with the injuries that have occured!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      I hope you're right. i need the Yankees to play spoiler all season for us.
                      Welp, we all ready secured at worst, a split in the 4game series, with the Hefty Lefty and dandy Andy still to go..

I can't wait till we get out chance to rough up that minor league team the sox are destroying, that they call the astros..lol

Comment

• hafner comes up big again. 3 run homer to tie the game at 3 and then the game winning rbi triple. i didnt expect him to be doing this well so far this year so im pleasantly surprised. sabathia struggled a bit early but overall had a good performance pitching 8 innings giving up 3 earned runs and getting the win. yanks will try and go for the 4 game sweep tomorrow.

Comment

• ...just got in from white sox/ rays...

those bum chisox did us no favors.
                          Last edited by giantyankee1976; 04-27-2013, 11:53 PM.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Yanks continue to show amazing perseverience, and win despite many injuries.. U can't help but be proud of this team...

Comment

• Went to the game Friday, Michael Kay and Paulie waved at me and momma Dezz. Great game as well

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                                Yanks continue to show amazing perseverience, and win despite many injuries.. U can't help but be proud of this team...
                                Seriously. Theres no quit in them

Comment

Working...
                                X