X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redeyejedi
    started a topic NY YANKEES 2013 Season

NY YANKEES 2013 Season

Can someone explain to me why the Yankees have decided to put crap on the field this season. For the 1st time in 20 years we go into a Season with no shot at winning a World Series. I didn't renew my ticket package this season. If Hal isnt going to put the best team on the field then im not paying that price for tickets. This team gets older and older with no injection of young talent. I get they want to reduce payroll but what happens when they do. Are they just going to go with a bare bones roster and sign every FA in 1 offseason U cant build a team like that.
    I dont understand why Yankee fans are punished because Hal gave Arod a stupid contract that no 1 would of gave him. The majority of Yankee fans wanted him gone when he opted out. WTH are they doing at catcher are catchers are the worst in baseball. How are the Yanks scoring runs this season? They may be buried in May with Granderson out. I think this team could finish in last place in the AL East. Please someone tell me why this team will be better next year either as well. They dont want to spend money anymore . I wonder how Jeter and MO feel about their last seasons spent on a team that cant win for the 1st time in his career. Mo will retire they decided to let Soriano go which was fing stupid.

• kNicksGiants
    replied
    great comeback win. i think it was the first time we got the rays closer to blow it.

Leave a comment:

• giantyankee1976
    replied
    ...well it's "officially" baseball season for me now.

interesting team composition...gotta say that Haf is one of my main guys this season.

gotta say they've done more than what was expected. good to see !

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied
    Pronk with the game tying jack with one out in the 9th! 4th HR of the game for the yanks! These guys are a blast to watch!

Leave a comment:

• bandwgn86
    replied
    2nd page..
    id hate for the Jays to do the Red Sacks any favours but Jays are sweepin starting tonight

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied
    MO is having possibly his best season ever at age 43.. Amazing! This yankee team is the bees knees!

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied
    Phil Hughes is pitching awesome right now! Best we've seen em, and stringing together a good amount of these stellar starts in a row... He was brilliant today against Oakland, going 8inn of shutout ball with 9ks... Hopefully we can beat Oak tommorow and take yet another series..

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied
    Hafner with 3more hits and 3more ribbys, and Nunez and Ichiro with 3hits a piece, and Overbay hit his 4th dinger, and Kuroda threw 7scoreless,and Mo picked up his 10th SV on the season.. All in a nights work!

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied
    Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    not sure whats worse.. getting crushed by an Astros team or getting swept by a team that got crushed by an Astros team
    Eh, we got em back and smacked em the mouth, so u can feel alittle better now with who swept your squad..lol.

Leave a comment:

• bandwgn86
    replied
    not sure whats worse.. getting crushed by an Astros team or getting swept by a team that got crushed by an Astros team

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied
    Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Yanks continue to show amazing perseverience, and win despite many injuries.. U can't help but be proud of this team...
    Seriously. Theres no quit in them

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied
    Went to the game Friday, Michael Kay and Paulie waved at me and momma Dezz. Great game as well

Leave a comment:

• nycsportzfan
    replied
    Yanks continue to show amazing perseverience, and win despite many injuries.. U can't help but be proud of this team...

Leave a comment:

• giantyankee1976
    replied
    ...just got in from white sox/ rays...

those bum chisox did us no favors.
    Last edited by giantyankee1976; 04-27-2013, 11:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• L.T.56
    replied
    hafner comes up big again. 3 run homer to tie the game at 3 and then the game winning rbi triple. i didnt expect him to be doing this well so far this year so im pleasantly surprised. sabathia struggled a bit early but overall had a good performance pitching 8 innings giving up 3 earned runs and getting the win. yanks will try and go for the 4 game sweep tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X