Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Release S Sensabaugh To Clear CAP Space

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cowboys...2795--nfl.html

Excerpt: "The Dallas Cowboys have released safetyGerald Sensabaugh to clear more room under the salary cap.

Sensabaugh, a four-year starter for the Cowboys, sent a tweet Monday saying he had been released for cap purposes.The team reported on its website that the move saves $1.4 million under the cap, and the Cowboys avoid paying his $3 million salary in 2013." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Ya and dallas just put 10.6 on the books this year by franchising Spencer again

Comment

So they r now officially over the cap again and have to make more cuts/restructures

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
        So they r now officially over the cap again and have to make more cuts/restructures
        eusa_clap.gif....fine with me.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]535[/ATTACH]....fine with me.
          I know its a beautiful thing

Comment

Ya and dallas just put 10.6 on the books this year by franchising Spencer again
            I wouldn't expect that to stay the same. They've only franchised him to bide time and negotiate a long term contract. And then there's always the option of trading him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
              I wouldn't expect that to stay the same. They've only franchised him to bide time and negotiate a long term contract. And then there's always the option of trading him.
              Ok thats all true but it still stands that until dallas does something to free up money you are paying Spencer way more than what he is worth

Comment

Ok thats all true but it still stands that until dallas does something to free up money you are paying Spencer way more than what he is worth
                Even after an agreement, it's a big gamble to give that much money to a guy, especially when switching schemes. I would have preferred to let him walk, but if we can find someone who wants him like maybe the Saints, I would like for us to trade him and get some great value.

Comment

Working...
                X