Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panthers owner Jerry Richardson cried hardship, really turned $112M profit in 2 years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Panthers owner Jerry Richardson cried hardship, really turned $112M profit in 2 years

    Did he just **** their franchise? Has to be a red flag for anyone trying to sign there now no?

    What did Gettleman get himself into?


    Maybe good news for us because he was looking to sign Hixon, Boothe and Barden... although we don't care about Barden we want Hixon and Boothe back.



    Or am I just reading too much into this?



    Sorry, here's the link:

    http://deadspin.com/5988893/leaked-n...ium=socialflow
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 03-07-2013, 07:30 PM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  • #2
    Yes, you are reading too much into it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Owners in all sports do this all time. It won't have an impact on FA. Players are going to play for whomever gives them the most money.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
        Owners in all sports do this all time. It won't have an impact on FA. Players are going to play for whomever gives them the most money.
        Some maybe, sure.

        Says he lobbied for public subsidiaries.. scumbag.

        I'm glad we know of one organization that isn't corrupt. Wellington set a precedence that is followed by many.
        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
          Some maybe, sure.

          Says he lobbied for public subsidiaries.. scumbag.

          I'm glad we know of one organization that isn't corrupt. Wellington set a precedence that is followed by many.
          You don't know many business owners, do you?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Drez View Post
            You don't know many business owners, do you?
            Doesn't matter how many people do it, it still makes them scum bags

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
              Doesn't matter how many people do it, it still makes them scum bags
              Hide the cash is a business owner's favorite/most important game.

              Comment


              • #8
                Remember when he talked down to Peyton asking if he needed help reading a revenue chart?

                Comment

                Working...
                X