About the 49ers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the 49ers...

has anyone else noticed that they raid the last team that put them out of the playoffs for players. 2012 - Mario Manningham & Brandon Jacobs. 2013 - Anquan Bolden. If they didn't have Pat Willis and Navarro Bowman, I'm sure they would have gone after Dannel Ellerby. They're probably on the phone right now trying to get Ray Lewis to come out of retirement.

Originally posted by giantfan1976 View Post
    has anyone else noticed that they raid the last team that put them out of the playoffs for players. 2012 - Mario Manningham & Brandon Jacobs. 2013 - Anquan Bolden. If they didn't have Pat Willis and Navarro Bowman, I'm sure they would have gone after Dannel Ellerby. They're probably on the phone right now trying to get Ray Lewis to come out of retirement.
    Can't blame them, Bolden is a great pick up for them. Guy is a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
      Can't blame them, Bolden is a great pick up for them. Guy is a warrior.
      I agree. Mario Manningham... not so much.

Comment

well good luck to them affording all these young players anyway.

Comment

Bolden for a 6th round pick, I guess it pays to have a brother in the NFL. That is sick value.
          sigpic

Comment

It was stupid for about 30 other teams not to pick up Bolden for a 6th.
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Boldin

Comment

Bolden definitely looked great beating Corey Webster... yeah...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Bolden really reminds me of Toomer after our first Superbowl, Bolden was threatening to retire and all that. Toomer also didn't leave the Giants on good terms.

Comment

That Boldin trade was great for the 49ers. They're looking to add Ed Reed too. Love Patrick Willis, but hope they never win a ring with Harbaugh as their coach. Grade A POS

Comment

They abslutely stole Bolden, shame on the Ravens for allowing something like this to happen. 49ers have a serious edge on the other contenders, they dont have 20 mil of cap space tied up in there QB.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
                        That Boldin trade was great for the 49ers. They're looking to add Ed Reed too. Love Patrick Willis, but hope they never win a ring with Harbaugh as their coach. Grade A POS
                        They still want Revis too, and they will probly get him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          It was stupid for about 30 other teams not to pick up Bolden for a 6th.
                          It was a last minute deal. 49ers through the offer out there, and apparently it was the best. Teams probly thought he was just going to get released (or kept for another year) and didnt offer anything. Kudos to 49ers front office, well done.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                            Bolden for a 6th round pick, I guess it pays to have a brother in the NFL. That is sick value.
                            Yeah, the Ravens got a steal for a guy they were contemplating to cut.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

" Guns for hire " like the '90s 49s ! As well as the Cowturds in that same period.
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                              X