Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Promise To Shock The World In 2013

http://www.giants101.com/2013/03/15/...world-in-2013/

Excerpt: "The Philadelphia Eagles are making promises they can't keep again. This time it comes by way of newly signed nose tackle Isaac Sopoaga, who set the bar pretty high during his introductory press conference on Wednesday. As we've heard so many times before, he insists 2013 is finally the year the Eagles win it all.

"I believe and I promise that we are going to shock the world," Sopoaga said. "I believe that Coach Kelly has a big solid book out there for us. We're willing and anxious to test it and show it in action."

Sopoaga isn't the only one talking a big game, however. Head coach Chip Kelly stands by Sopoaga's comments and has made it adbundantly clear the Eagles aren't looking for losers – they're looking for winners. And if you're not a proven winner? Well, then, don't bother with the Eagles." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Dream team baby!! lol
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

You'd think they'd have learnt from the last time one of their guys made a prediction...

Comment

Lol that team is oh so sad.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Over under on how many years till Chip Kelly is back coaching college football is set at 2.

Comment

U would think they would learn to just stop talking

Comment

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Oh, no. Eagles talking themselves up again., we know they always live up to their own hype.......

Comment

http://youtu.be/PtTC3pGBjs4

Comment

Im sick of hearing about the ***** eagles. They need to stfu.

Comment

I mean, I would have thought that 1 year was enough... 2 years... 3 years? But again!??!?! How many times are they going to "shock the world"

Comment

I may not be the world.....but I'm shocked.......shocked that they haven't learned to STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          http://www.giants101.com/2013/03/15/...world-in-2013/Excerpt: "The Philadelphia Eagles are making promises they can't keep again. This time it comes by way of newly signed nose tackle Isaac Sopoaga, who set the bar pretty high during his introductory press conference on Wednesday. As we've heard so many times before, he insists 2013 is finally the year the Eagles win it all.
                          "I believe and I promise that we are going to shock the world," Sopoaga said. "I believe that Coach Kelly has a big solid book out there for us. We're willing and anxious to test it and show it in action."
                          Sopoaga isn't the only one talking a big game, however. Head coach Chip Kelly stands by Sopoaga's comments and has made it adbundantly clear the Eagles aren't looking for losers – they're looking for winners. And if you're not a proven winner? Well, then, don't bother with the Eagles." Read more...
                          Really? Where have we heard this before? Lol
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            Im sick of hearing about the ***** eagles. They need to stfu.
                            If they did, that would shock the world!

Comment

Working...
                            X