Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drez View Post
    We don't carry 3 QBs.
    They'll have to if they draft a QB they truly think has a future, unlike the guys they've been stashing on the PS.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Tebow?
      I was hoping The Sanchise.

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
        More than likely Curtis Painter is the backup, and you could see another QB drafted in the mid rounds.
        On second thought it might make sense that Painter becomes the backup. If Eli were to ever get hurt....he'd definitely help the Giants get the best possible draft position by playing so poorly. I mean the last time he did play, the Colts got the 1st overall pick.

Win/win
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
          I agree with you Perrilloux sucks now and still has a lot to learn if he ever will. Hasselback might not accept vet min or the backup QB position either if he believes he can still start for a QB-needy team.
          Like I said, if he's willing to be a back up and take vet min, it would be a great pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by sethm View Post
            Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport
            Teams interested in Matt Hasselbeck: AZ, Buff, Chi, Cin, Cleve, Indy, NO, NYG, SF & Tampa,...and list could grow.
            God, Arizona should sign him and start him. Instant improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
              They'll have to if they draft a QB they truly think has a future, unlike the guys they've been stashing on the PS.
              I doubt it. If it came between Painter and a rookie that they really liked, they'd keep the rookie around and release Painter.

Comment

Dont see how he will end up here. The Giants offer no playing time possibility or the most money

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                  God, Arizona should sign him and start him. Instant improvement.
                  Yeah, there's a couple teams on that list that he could actually start for, lol.

Comment

I doubt it. If it came between Painter and a rookie that they really liked, they'd keep the rookie around and release Painter.
                    I think there's a much better chance of 3 qb's than the Giants ever having a rookie QB backing up Manning .....Unless we're talking several years down the road and the Giants draft a QB to be Eli's successor.

Comment

I don't think it will happen this year... this is a really weak QB class...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Well that didn't take long. Signed by the Colts

Great news for Andrew Luck.

Comment

I think he'd make a great back up to Eli if he'd be willing to take vet min. And be back up, lol.

Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports
                          BREAKING: The #Titans have informed veteran QB Matt Hasselbeck hes being released, according to sources.
                          Retweeted by Mike Garafolo
                          Well I dont think being a backup will be a problem, considering he was a backup for Tennessee. Its a good idea for a backup tho, no doubt, as long as he comes cheap. The team has more pressing needs right now.

Comment

Star colleague @bkravitz confirmed from #Colts source, QB Matt Hasslebeck to agree to $8-mil, 2-year deal Tuesday to be Andrew Luck backup.
                            http://twitter.com/pwilson24/statuse...47250809925634
                            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

this is still one of my favorites, in regards to Matt Hasselback....2003 NFC Playoffs at Green Bay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAgG9XcrDFY

My brother-in-law and I still can have a good laugh about that. I remember looking at him and asking him if he heard what I heard--"we want the ball, we're going to score"

There sure was a score when Hasselback got the ball----Al Harris taking it to the house--LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X