No announcement yet.

Roger Godell is the worse thing ever to happen to the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you hear Eli's reaction to the rule on Mike and Mike today? "I'm going to have to change my style of running".....it got a big laugh.

Comment

Or how about them discussing eliminating kickoffs?

There needs to be a limit.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
        it's not only this ridiculously stupid rule Roa ...it's everything he has done since obtaining the position

worse commissioner at least in my memory with out a doubt ...and my memory goes back to the early days of Rozelle

next our linemen won't be in 3 pt stances , you will get fined for passing gas in the huddle , and the QB will be wearing flags

I miss the days when men played football

broke bones in their face and stayed in the game , bled from the mouth and there was no such thing as turf toe
        Its not his fault the former players are suing the NFL in a class action lawsuit. They have no choice to alter the game.

Comment

He's doing a good job, actually. He's making positive steps to ensure the league has a long, profitable future.

The owners hired him to look after their investment, and that's what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Can you imagine the length of game though if we start reviewing everything?? I just can't take more commercials.
            College Football can handle reviewing every play

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              College Football can handle reviewing every play
              That's where all of those academics are who can handle the constant interruptions
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

That's where all of those academics are who can handle the constant interruptions
                They dont review penalties though.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                  it's not only this ridiculously stupid rule Roa ...it's everything he has done since obtaining the position

worse commissioner at least in my memory with out a doubt ...and my memory goes back to the early days of Rozelle

next our linemen won't be in 3 pt stances , you will get fined for passing gas in the huddle , and the QB will be wearing flags

I miss the days when men played football

broke bones in their face and stayed in the game , bled from the mouth and there was no such thing as turf toe
                  It goes deeper than that, we live in a society where kids get "participation" trophies!? Some schools still debate if sex Ed should be discussed in schools, the country as a whole are a bunch of ******* and the NFL is just going along w it all. Damn shame.

Comment

They dont review penalties though.
                    Isn't that what we're talking about? lol
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Isn't that what we're talking about? lol
                      Yeah I didnt really read the post till after I just saw review every play. U cant review penalties. Although I wish PI could be

Comment

Yeah I didnt really read the post till after I just saw review every play.
                        No fair confusing me, it doesn't take much for me to get lost

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                          Grab your torches & pitchforks!!!
                          t-and-p.jpg
                          We Want 5!

Comment

I understand the intent of the rule is player safety just like the helmet to helmet on receivers (which is also ridiculous). This will cause more penalties, delays in the game and I can see a game or two lost because of it. It will be interesting to see how the rule will be officiated. Maybe they should just go back to teaching the fundamentals for both offense and defense: NEVER LOWER YOUR HEAD! When tackling your face mask should be in your oponents numbers and wrap up!

Comment

You realize 31 owners voted for this rule, right?
                              They have to protect their investments.

Comment

jon mara also played a big part in this. roger goddell works for the owners not the players or the fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X