Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Goodell is redesigning the football for next season........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roger Goodell is redesigning the football for next season........

    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

  • #2
    Eh, they are trying to make the game safer. Heard where youth football numbers are down. Guess they are trying to make the game safer for the future and learn from their mistakes. We just have to get used to it. The players and fans will eventually.

    Comment


    • #3
      The players sued the NFL thats what started this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        Eh, they are trying to make the game safer. Heard where youth football numbers are down. Guess they are trying to make the game safer for the future and learn from their mistakes. We just have to get used to it. The players and fans will eventually.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Goodell isn't deciding these things. The competition committee proposes them and the teams vote.

          I don't understand why everyone thinks goodell is doing all these things on his own. He isn't really the boss.

          Comment


          • #6
            Listen.....I don't care.. You guys are ruining my thread with logic.
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              It's the owners!!! Goodell is just their mouthpiece. Mr. Mara is a big part of these committees. It is the owners protecting their investment.
              #80

              Comment


              • #8
                Perhaps the satire was too subtle.
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                  Goodell isn't deciding these things. The competition committee proposes them and the teams vote.

                  I don't understand why everyone thinks goodell is doing all these things on his own. He isn't really the boss.
                  Perhaps because 90% of this board have no clue what they are talking about. Like the op..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
                    Perhaps because 90% of this board have no clue what they are talking about. Like the op..
                    He was just having some fun.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                      has anyone completely overlooked you humor and informed you that GOODELL DOESN'T MAKE THESE DECISIONS YOU JACKANAPE!!! how dare you make jokes!?!?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Eventually, two hand touch. :0
                        2017 Mock Draft

                        1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                        2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                        3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                        4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                        5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                        6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                        7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
                          Eventually, two hand touch. :0
                          Better make it one hand. Two hands might be too violent.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Bring back real football

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
                              Bring back real football

                              Lmao, good one.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X