Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osi says winning in ATL would be better than in NY.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Osi ever say anything that is not dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      Does Osi ever say anything that is not dumb?
      .................can I get back to you on that? lol

JR played this fool perfectly.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
        Another non story. He's trying to get the fans on his side, and its the town he lives in. Any Giant fan that gets offended by this needs to get a grip.
        This !!!

Comment

Another non story. He's trying to get the fans on his side, and its the town he lives in. Any Giant fan that gets offended by this needs to get a grip.
          I can't disagree with that ............but he was a loose cannon for most of his career here and JR had to spend too much time baby sitting him for my taste. It is good to have him gone.

Comment

Go eat one. I'm a Giants fan not an Osi fan. He once was a great player,,,,but he's always been a whiney, mouthy girl. The Giants will be around a lot longer than his final 2 years in the NFL. Years that will be filled with him not living up to his past or self hype.

Goodbye Osi.....get bent!
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              Go eat one. I'm a Giants fan not an Osi fan. He once was a great player,,,,but he's always been a whiney, mouthy girl. The Giants will be around a lot longer than his final 2 years in the NFL. Years that will be filled with him not living up to his past or self hype.

How dare you talk like that to the 2013 DPOY, and the man who will break strahan's sack record!

Comment

Thanks FB. I wish I said that.

Comment

Ehhh, he's trying to find a new team and will say anything to get on one. Atlanta is supposedly in talks with him so he has to grease them up. Are we going to monitor and over react to everything every ex-Giant says?

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
                    Ehhh, he's trying to find a new team and will say anything to get on one. Atlanta is supposedly in talks with him so he has to grease them up. Are we going to monitor and over react to everything every ex-Giant says?
                    Why not?....We react to whenever anyone who WASN'T an ex-Giant talks against us. Does being an ex-Giant mean your immune from criticism?

Comment

Osi's quote: “New York fans definitely expect a lot out of you because of their history,” Umenyiora said. “There was nothing better than to be able to win there. The only thing I can think of that would be better than being able to win in New York would be to be able to win here in Atlanta.” [His home town]Don't see anything wrong with what he said. Jomo and Fbomb: "Get bent osi"? You sound like the whiney ones now.

Comment

Originally posted by lamas View Post
                        Osi's quote: “New York fans definitely expect a lot out of you because of their history,” Umenyiora said. “There was nothing better than to be able to win there. The only thing I can think of that would be better than being able to in New York would be to be able to win here in Atlanta.” [His home town]Don't see anything wrong with what he said. Jomo and Fbomb: "Get bent osi"? You sound like the whiney ones now.
                        Don't give a **** what you think. This is how I feel about him, Your opinion has zero factor on anything.

Comment

Don't give a **** what you think. This is how I feel about him, Your opinion has zero factor on anything.
                          You drinkin tequila tonight or something? If you don't give a ****, why even reply?

Comment

You drinkin tequila tonight or something? If you don't give a ****, why even reply?
                            Wine and a little weed....It's a message board....you were addressing me. Not telling you that I don't give a **** what you think would have been rude.

Comment

Wine and a little weed....It's a message board....you were addressing me. Not telling you that I don't give a **** what you think would have been rude.
                              LOL. Thank you for the manners then. So basically you just wanted to use osi's benign remark as an excuse to kick a guy (past his prime) in the *** on the way out the door. ...not rude at all.

Comment

LOL. Thank you for the manners then. So basically you just wanted to use osi's benign remark as an excuse to kick a guy (past his prime) in the *** on the way out the door. ...not rude at all.
                                Well Osi warranted this, no?
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X