Osi signs with falcons 2 yr deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    One "M" means 1000. Two "M's" means million.
    Kind of standard abbreviation.
    thanks.

learn something new everyday

Comment

Did Osi ever play Special Teams? Even when he was a 1st and 2nd year player? I cant recall

Comment

Glad to see old Osi landing a contract down. He will always have a special place in my heart. Great career in Blue for the two time champion.
        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Thanks for time and memories... Your on a contender in the same conference so I can't exactly wish you luck... Personal success maybe lol
          NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

Is it football season yet?

Comment

the first time osi fails to set the edge and another RB blazes past him in the dome you'll remember why he's gone in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
              Did Osi ever play Special Teams? Even when he was a 1st and 2nd year player? I cant recall
              I don't believe so. Although he was active for 13 games in his rookie season and started 1.

Comment

Originally posted by WiIdcat View Post
                yea all 6 of those sacks he had last year opposite of an all-pro end...
                An all pro end that only got picked all pro for what he did the season before. An all pro end that was overweight for the entire 2012 regular season that ran his mouth on a regular basis and didn't back it up on a regular basis.

All the issues Osi Umenyora had the past few seasons on NY Giants notwithstanding, Osi is an all time NY Giant Great. I wish him the best in Atlanta, except when he is playing against us

Comment

He is where he wanted to be all along, he's from Atlanta....

Comment

One "M" means 1000. Two "M's" means million.Kind of standard abbreviation.
                    K stands for 1000 M stands for million
                    Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Osi who?
                      That's harsh Wish him well
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by radar-ray View Post
                        But they wanted the pass rush, and they got it.
                        They got the pass rush even if it is a run play. Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                          thanks.

learn something new everyday
                          MS is not correct. K stands for 1000 M stands for million
                          Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post
                            K stands for 1000 M stands for million
                            Not in the business world it doesn't.
                            When I prepare quotes 10M, means 10,000. 10MM means 10 million.

Its standard business language.
                            I suppose when you're talking about cumputer lingo, (like storage) that may be a different matter.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Surprised he got that much. I was expecting 2.5 - 3 million for him. I'm happy for him though. I believe the Falcons will put him in as good of a spot for him to show off his skill set. Kroy Biermann is a very underrated defensive end, and is good against the run. Other than that, I'm not sure they have much competition at the defensive end position. Good for him to fall into the hands of a contender who can offer the chance for a more prominent role on the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X