Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osi signs with falcons 2 yr deal

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...tlanta-falcons

Good for him. Perfect fit. Gonna miss him. Thanks for the 10 years & 2 SB's.

Comment

Atlanta just got alot weaker against the run lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxersboxers View Post
        Atlanta just got alot weaker against the run lmao.
        But they wanted the pass rush, and they got it.

Comment

Now that it's a reality that he's gone, I'm kinda bummed.
          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by radar-ray View Post
            Well said!!!

Comment

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m
              The two-year deal the Falcons gave former Giants DE Osi Umenyiora is worth $8.5 million, max value of $12 mil, and includes $5 million gtd.

Surprised he signed for that cheap....they way he was complaining I thought he would only take a monster deal

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m
                The two-year deal the Falcons gave former Giants DE Osi Umenyiora is worth $8.5 million, max value of $12 mil, and includes $5 million gtd.

Surprised he signed for that cheap....they way he was complaining I thought he would only take a monster deal
                I'm sure they (Osi+Agent) saw he wasnt getting a monster deal + osi lives in Atlanta so that factors in the equation.

Comment

Sad to see him go, even though I knew it was coming. Living in New England, he was part of the D-line that crushed the hearts of everyone around me... AND I LOVED IT!!, watching him mature under Strahan and winning another without his mentor stamps him in my book as always a Giant.

"Our O-Line"

p.s. the kid is fine, its from Americas funniest

Comment

Thanks for the memories, especially the strip-sacks and the (?)jet-celebrations.

good luck down there in the A !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

+1

Lasting memory of Osi is slapping the ball out of A Rodgers hand in the playoffs...
                      sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

But they wanted the pass rush, and they got it.
                        yea all 6 of those sacks he had last year opposite of an all-pro end...

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by WiIdcat View Post
                            yea all 6 of those sacks he had last year opposite of an all-pro end...
                            That all-pro end finished with seven sacks, what's your point?

Comment

If osi might've been more realistic and less greedy he could've been a giant right now making more $$$ on an extended contract with big blue .... W/e I'm ready to see kiwi back at end .... Thanks for your time as a giant osi

Comment

Working...
                              X