Osi's money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osi's money

Do you think that Osi is worth the money he received?I believe it was worth 5 mil a yr.
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Oh boy, Hotlanta will be very disappointed

Comment

OLB James Anderson, 1 year 1.25mil....much rather had anderson at OLB than signing Connor......

Comment

Originally posted by bearbryant View Post
        Oh boy, Hotlanta will be very disappointed
        Crap. That basically means the Skins (who play ATL due to division 1st place) will run all over him and get a win. Same with Krapernick...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Will be interesting to see if he becomes the "over the hill" player that many on this board believe him to be.

Comment

Both sides are better off he's gone where he can thrive, or not. One less disgruntled player usually is a benefit.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
              Will be interesting to see if he becomes the "over the hill" player that many on this board believe him to be.
              He won't "become" an over the hill player. Either he is or he isn't
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Osi wasnt worth it last year. Time to draft another pass rusher to add to the lineage

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                  OLB James Anderson, 1 year 1.25mil....much rather had anderson at OLB than signing Connor......
                  Ya, Anderson was the guy i craved when i seen he was released.. The bears just know LB's and getting James Anderson for that deal is fantastic for them...

Comment

Originally posted by giantcarll View Post
                    Do you think that Osi is worth the money he received?I believe it was worth 5 mil a yr.
                    Apparently Atlanta thinks so, so I guess our opinions don't really count. I for one will miss Osi.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothy View Post
                      Apparently Atlanta thinks so, so I guess our opinions don't really count. I for one will miss Osi.
                      I agree.

The phrase "be careful of what you wish for...." appears to elude some.

Comment

I'm not going to hate on a player that was an instrumental fixture in the team's recent triumphs. His off-field nonsense was annoying, sure, but it's what happens on the field that counts.

Comment

Working...
                        X