WTF??? Romo worth $108 million??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I think objectivity and popular opinion are one in the same on this one.
    That seems to be true.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post

Hey Tony............Where's your stocking mask? He can see your face!!!!

Comment

I don't get it

The tone of this thread seems strange. I mean, based on reports he was free to walk in 2014, and I much would have preferred that. He can't win the big one? So what? He's made us look stupid, and I'd prefer playing Kyle Orton than risk losses that could impact our playoff chances.

Will it impact their cap? Sure. But I'd still sooner he go elsewhere. Sure, some people prefer the tougher road, but these last two season have taught every win and loss matters. I'd rather have easier wins.

Comment

Originally posted by njsean View Post
          The tone of this thread seems strange. I mean, based on reports he was free to walk in 2014, and I much would have preferred that. He can't win the big one? So what? He's made us look stupid, and I'd prefer playing Kyle Orton than risk losses that could impact our playoff chances.

Will it impact their cap? Sure. But I'd still sooner he go elsewhere. Sure, some people prefer the tougher road, but these last two season have taught every win and loss matters. I'd rather have easier wins.
          The contract insults our football sensibilities.
          A price must be paid for this transgression.

Comment

i wonder how much my spit is worth in dallas?

Comment

Its realy disbelief and explained perfectly in Schefter's tweet...

and this picture:

"....One if these things is NOT like the others...."

Comment

Pretty much disagree with all of this. Romo is a good enough QB but we could do much worse as an oponent. (guarantee you that we won't be seeing Kyle Orton types starting for the Cowboys if Romo were gone) Knowing that Romo is there for up to six years while draining that cap space is a very happy thought for me.
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I can accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    The contract is a gift to us.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                      (guarantee you that we won't be seeing Kyle Orton types starting for the Cowboys if Romo were gone)
                      You mean like the quality starters they had before him? Yeah, I'd welcome them back.

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                        And I refuse to diss Romo until we fix our secondary.

The same guy you're laughing at swiss cheesed us for almost 800 yards in 2 games last year.
                        the season opener was a disaster and the game in dallas was even worse even though we won.

Comment

You mean like the quality starters they had before him? Yeah, I'd welcome them back.
                          Jerry, face lift Jones has too much of an ego to go with Orton as his starting QB. Rom is the best case scenario for Giants fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            Jerry, face lift Jones has too much of an ego to go with Orton as his starting QB. Rom is the best case scenario for Giants fans.
                            You are over estimating how easy he would be to replace. Knock his choking when it matters all you want, but when it's early in the season and the pressures off, he's carved us up. JJs ego handle Quincy Carter and Bledsoe

Comment

1 playoff win... Wow.Eli may be over paid, but at least he got us 2 rings.

This move reminds me of what the Jets did with Sanchez. Prove nothing? Here is a big fat contract.
                              Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                1 playoff win... Wow.Eli may be over paid, but at least he got us 2 rings.

This move reminds me of what the Jets did with Sanchez. Prove nothing? Here is a big fat contract.
                                That is why I love this. It's like the Easter Bunny just dropped a gift on us.

Comment

Working...
                                X