Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF??? Romo worth $108 million??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTF??? Romo worth $108 million??

    Jerry Jones is stoopider than I thought. I do, however, feel good for us that he's sticking around and clearly, Jerry did NOT stat a Holiday Inn last night.

    www.nfl.com
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

  • #2
    Eli, Aaron Rodgers are smiling big time

    Comment


    • #3
      I can see paying Eli and Aaron that much, but seriously, Romo? Oh please oh please oh please oh please let this come back to bite Jerry in the ***.
      Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

      Comment


      • #4
        Cant fix Stupid

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
          I can see paying Eli and Aaron that much, but seriously, Romo? Oh please oh please oh please oh please let this come back to bite Jerry in the ***.
          Romo has more passing yards than Eli and Rodgers, so he deserves to be paid

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by luni View Post
            Cant fix Stupid
            This. Probably the dumbest move I've seen Jerry make... which says a lot considering it's Jerry.

            Comment


            • #7
              good. let them tie a lot of money up on that choke artist.

              Comment


              • #8
                The rest of the NFC East are making plans to erect statues of the ol Crypt Keeper at their own stadiums for sacrificing his team for the good of the division.
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Jerry Jones is my hero!!!!!!!! Thank you Jerry ...THANK YOU!! Muhahahahahahahahaa

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wow!
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
                      Jerry Jones is stoopider than I thought. I do, however, feel good for us that he's sticking around and clearly, Jerry did NOT stat a Holiday Inn last night.

                      www.nfl.com
                      Please don't use the word "stoopider" to insult someone's intelligence

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                        Romo has more passing yards than Eli and Rodgers, so he deserves to be paid
                        I thought you got paid by winning SB's
                        "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                          The rest of the NFC East are making plans to erect statues of the ol Crypt Keeper at their own stadiums for sacrificing his team for the good of the division.
                          hahaha, right? And his pose should be him making it rain into a gutter.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DVision View Post
                            Please don't use the word "stoopider" to insult someone's intelligence
                            So many people not in on that joke still.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                              hahaha, right? And his pose should be him making it rain into a gutter.
                              lol....it will be him with cash in one hand and his **** in the other as he is pissing of the heads of Tom Landry, Roger Staubach and the Star.
                              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X