Rolando McClain 2.0 thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    No, he is a bad player and a moron to boot. He would be a downgrade to what we currently have.
    Impossible
    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
      Our linebackers suck so really what could we lose here if we pick him up on the cheap?
      Exactly! Bring him into camp if you can turn him around great if not then show him the door. I do think that there is enough veteran leadership on this team that could help square this kid away.

Comment

• Originally posted by speed3freak View Post
        Burfict was another unfortunate victim of this weird group think that goes on in the NFL. One team sours on a guy, and many others follow. Yes his combine was lousy, but to go undrafted is just crazy. Glad he is proving his doubters wrong.
        It wasnt just his combine. If your saying the tape is all that matters you cant dismiss his 2011 tape which to put it nicely was bad. He perked my interest in 2010 so I made sure I watched early in the season.After watching the first 4 games of the season I "?" why I was making him a must view each week.Throw in the problems he had with his coaches I think it was justifiable he fell. Should he of went undrafted? probably not , based on 2010 tape he showed enough to be picked 3rd day. When you factor in all the other stuff especially his issues with Erickson I do get it. I just dont think you can just say its the combine that knocked him down. Those who follow me know i started dropping him in October.
        Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-09-2013, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryan_kilmeade View Post
          He has just been released and I know he has attitude problems, but do you think the vets and Coughlin could straighten him out? I think he could be brought in pretty cheap. What do you think?
          Karlos Dansby still out there. Plug right in for 1-2 years & allow a draft pick to develop. McCain more questions than answers, not what the front 7 needs. Dansby brings tackles & veteran experience that Pierce & Kavika Mitchell brought.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveBrown View Post
            Karlos Dansby still out there. Plug right in for 1-2 years & allow a draft pick to develop. McCain more questions than answers, not what the front 7 needs. Dansby brings tackles & veteran experience that Pierce & Kavika Mitchell brought.
            Unfortunately Dansby probably also brings a big price tag . . . .

Comment

• If we could get McClain cheap, I'd be all for it.. Sign for one year see what he can do.. Maybe a change of scenery and coaches is all the guy needs.
              sigpic

Comment

• Speed3Freak is Dan Graziano. Mark it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
                  Speed3Freak is Dan Graziano. Mark it.
                  What is the point of your post? Speed3Freak post's are better than 99% of the posts on this board and you post crap like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                    What is the point of your post? Speed3Freak post's are better than 99% of the posts on this board and you post crap like this.
                    Speed3Freak's PFF rating is much higher, I'd assume.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I actually believe he's Dan graziano. That's my guess. That's my point of this post. I like his (speedfreaks) posts. I read dans blog regularly and it seems like similar writing. But ok. Or you could just assume my intention and attack me.
                      Last edited by ImElectric2; 04-09-2013, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I actually believe he's Dan graziano. That's my guess. That's my point of this post. I like his (speedfreaks) posts. I read dans blog regularly and it seems like similar writing. But ok. Or you could just assume my intention and attack me.
                        What does your guess have to do with McClain? Nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          Speed3Freak's PFF rating is much higher, I'd assume.
                          Here's another guy who consistently adds no value to the topic of the thread.

Comment

• Wow. Ok dude. You're king of the internet. How about you call out your beloved speedfreak for posting non-mcclain related info? Or people actually questioning his credentials? Sorry I believe him and guessed at who he is. I hope I ruined your day.

Comment

Here's another guy who consistently adds no value to the topic of the thread.
                              The majority of your posts have called out other posters, or cheerleading Speed3Freak. What "value" are you exactly adding, again?
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Wow. Ok dude. You're king of the internet. How about you call out your beloved speedfreak for posting non-mcclain related info? Or people actually questioning his credentials? Sorry I believe him and guessed at who he is. I hope I ruined your day.
                                Speed3Freak many times stated he wanted to remain anonymous here. And you post his name. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X