Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolando McClain 2.0 thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    The majority of your posts have called out other posters, or cheerleading Speed3Freak. What "value" are you exactly adding, again?
    Expected response from a forum bully.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
      And you post his name.
      Guessed* his name, there is a difference.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
        Expected response from a forum bully.
        A civil question when you call out my posts, and I'm the bully?

        Oh no, another question. Gasp.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
          Here's another guy who consistently adds no value to the topic of the thread.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
            Speed3Freak many times stated he wanted to remain anonymous here. And you post his name. Well done.
            But wouldn't it be funny if I was speedfreak AND ImElectric2 AND Dan graziano? And this is all just an elaborate hoax to throw people off my scent? Ps, the only way my guess could be confirmed is if speedfreak conceded to me and even.then the claim would be dubious at best.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              A civil question when you call out my posts, and I'm the bully?

              Oh no, another question. Gasp.
              You initiated this, as you always do gmen0820. Reread the entire thread. You post nothing but negative crap criticizing others, then cry wolf when someone calls you out.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                You initiated this, as you always do gmen0820. Reread the entire thread. You post nothing but negative crap criticizing others, then cry wolf when someone calls you out.
                I initiated nothing, and I've gone as far as to give props to speed3freak on his scouting report. Speed3Freak brought it up in the first place, and although I'm still not entirely convinced, I have offered -- and followed through -- on giving it a rest.

                I guess in the posts you want me to reread that you missed these posts directed to speed3freak:

                Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Honestly dude, I just picked a QB guaranteed to go undrafted. I still doubt that you are a sportswriter until you want to say who you are, but we'll just leave it at that. Regardless, though, not a bad write-up about a player I have absolutely no clue about lol.
                Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                It's all good. I focus more on skill position players, too; their evaluations are far less arbitrary.
                And "cry wolf?" Who am I falsely calling to for assistance?
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • in before the lock in 5....
                  4....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Speed3Freak's PFF rating is much higher, I'd assume.
                    This sarcastic comment that adds no value to the thread is typical of you gmen0820. And your last post defending yourself is laughable.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                      This sarcastic comment that adds no value to the thread is typical of you gmen0820. And your last post defending yourself is laughable.
                      So my sarcastic posts add no value.

                      But you pointing out that they add no value, as well as calling my defense from your criticism "laughable" (with no reason why) does add value?
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
                        Speed3Freak is Dan Graziano. Mark it.
                        Doubt it, speedfreak said he's only been a Giant fan for 15 years and "moonlights" writing for a publication beginning with pro...Graziano obviously writes for espn. Speedfreak is nothing more then a college kid who probably doesn't even get paid for his work, not nearly on the level of Graziano
                        Last edited by juice33s; 04-09-2013, 07:29 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          So my sarcastic posts add no value.

                          But you pointing out that they add no value, as well as calling my defense from your criticism "laughable" (with no reason why) does add value?
                          If you didn't iniate with no value posts, my posts wouldn't exist. Typical denial.
                          Last edited by moosedrool; 04-09-2013, 07:37 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                            If you didn't iniate with no value posts, most posts wouldn't exist. Typical denial.
                            "Most posts wouldn't exist?" Whose?

                            And defending your posts, and denial are completely different. Tell me exactly what it is that I initiated.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              "Most posts wouldn't exist?" Whose?

                              And defending your posts, and denial are completely different. Tell me exactly what it is that I initiated.
                              Really? You post negative sarcastic posts about other forum members and are too lazy to scroll back and remind your brain what you did? Classic.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                                my posts wouldn't exist.
                                Thanks for clearing that up. Glad to see you have 700+ posts to call me on mine.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X