Rolando McClain 2.0 thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
    Doubt it, speedfreak said he's only been a Giant fan for 15 years and "moonlights" writing for a publication beginning with pro...Graziano obviously writes for espn. Speedfreak is nothing more then a college kid who probably doesn't even get paid for his work, not nearly on the level of Graziano
    Ahhh....you're right. I overlooked the moonlighting comment. Dang, I swore I had it haha. Also because it seems like graziano is always denying he's a giants fan. Woulda been PERFECT.

Comment

• Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
      Really? You post negative sarcastic posts about other forum members and are too lazy to scroll back and remind your brain what you did? Classic.
      Who did I call out, Speed3Freak? I've already proven to you with my own posts that I've let that go a while ago, and that we're civil. I don't know why issues I had with other posters -- that I've resolved pages ago -- is of so much concern to you.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
        Ahhh....you're right. I overlooked the moonlighting comment. Dang, I swore I had it haha. Also because it seems like graziano is always denying he's a giants fan. Woulda been PERFECT.
        What does that mean, "moonlighting?"
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• He should stay quiet on who he is you know how may times I said something stupid on Twitter without thinking. Especially if he is a college student trying to break into the business

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            What does that mean, "moonlighting?"
            Means its not his real job, just something he does on the side

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              He should stay quiet on who he is you know how may times I said something stupid on Twitter without thinking. Especially if he is a college student trying to break into the business
              I think that goes for everyone on twitter...I was on twitter for like two weeks but one two many regrettable/cringe inducing comments caused me to quickly delete my account and never ever return

Comment

• Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                Really? You post negative sarcastic posts about other forum members and are too lazy to scroll back and remind your brain what you did? Classic.
                well to be fair, i was one of those posters and we have since gone onto apologize and have some great discussions. kid (no disrespect intended) knows a lot about football. way more than I did when I was that age.

Sometimes he can come off as condescending, or superior...but thats just this up n coming generation. when you look at it from that, he actually is pretty damn respectful...besides, u guys have gone back n forth enough. waste a time, try to get back on point. if u have an issue with gmen0820, PM him im sure he'd try to resolve it if he felt it were warranted

and not trying to disrespect u either or tell u what to do or think, i just know the mods are locking down threads for back n forths so trying to keep the peace
                Last edited by giantsfan420; 04-09-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Vet min for him would be pretty cheap, so if he'd come at that price, sure.
                  I would to. I won't break the bank for him, but I'd be interested to see what he could do in a stable NFL environment.

Comment

• The Ravens are reportedly nearing a deal with free agent ILB Rolando McClain.

After losing both Ray Lewis and Dannell Ellerbe, the Ravens are hungry to add talent at inside linebacker. McClain, the No. 8 overall pick in 2010 that flamed out in Oakland thanks in large part to off-field issues, certainly fits the bill. He also has a tie to GM Ozzie Newsome, who also attended Alabama. Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, the two sides are scheduled to talk today "to see if they can iron out unresolved issues."
                    Related: Ravens
                    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Comment

• So, where are those guys who wanted to bring him in??

"Ravens ILB Rolando McClain was arrested Sunday evening in Decatur (AL) for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Eyewitnesses say police ordered McClain and several others to leave Pines Park after a large crowd had gathered. McClain refused and began "cursing" at officers, before being handcuffed, and bailing out of jail shortly thereafter. McClain has now been arrested three times in his hometown of Decatur since 2011. He needs to stop going back there for the sake of his livelihood, and perhaps his personal safety. Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome smartly guaranteed no portion of McClain's one-year, $700,000 contract. He will be released shortly."

Comment

• Originally posted by speed3freak View Post
                        So, where are those guys who wanted to bring him in??

"Ravens ILB Rolando McClain was arrested Sunday evening in Decatur (AL) for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Eyewitnesses say police ordered McClain and several others to leave Pines Park after a large crowd had gathered. McClain refused and began "cursing" at officers, before being handcuffed, and bailing out of jail shortly thereafter. McClain has now been arrested three times in his hometown of Decatur since 2011. He needs to stop going back there for the sake of his livelihood, and perhaps his personal safety. Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome smartly guaranteed no portion of McClain's one-year, $700,000 contract. He will be released shortly."
                        All that guaranteed money they lost Oh wait.

This guy must be broken in the head emotionally. He just ruined his opportunity to turn his career around. Hopefully nothing terrible happens to him or because of him it seems inevitable
                        Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-22-2013, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• I guess he is just trying to fill in for Ray Lewis in more ways then 1.... ZING
                          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

• Yeah... I retract my interest in him joining the Giants. He'd have been in jail long ago if it wasn't for football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              All that guaranteed money they lost Oh wait.

This guy must be broken in the head emotionally. He just ruined his opportunity to turn his career around. Hopefully nothing terrible happens to him or because of him it seems inevitable
                              Really wont be long until he kills someone or gets shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                                Really wont be long until he kills someone or gets shot.
                                Seems like where this is heading.Good thing for him he got his rookie deal under the old CBA

Comment

Working...
                                X