Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Faith Hill on SNF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No Faith Hill on SNF

    It's gonna be tough not being able to watch those nice legs on stage for SNF

  • #2
    Thank goodness.

    Comment


    • #3
      It was due for a change.

      Comment


      • #4
        RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

        Comment


        • #5
          GREAT! Now those idiots can find another silly act like Ceelo to waste 5 minutes of my life every Monday Thursday and Sunday nights. I'll miss that 5 minutes of Faith Hill's body.

          Comment


          • #6
            No more Hank Willians Jr. or Faith Hill....Goodell has truly ruined football

            Comment


            • #7
              Can Kate Upton sing? At least have her dance during the opening!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PBTimmons View Post
                GREAT! Now those idiots can find another silly act like Ceelo to waste 5 minutes of my life every Monday Thursday and Sunday nights. I'll miss that 5 minutes of Faith Hill's body.
                That Ceelo spot was absolutely the worst thing in football last year. Awful!
                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                Comment


                • #9
                  We have officially run out of things to talk about. The ****ing draft is taking forever to get here!!!
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                    We have officially run out of things to talk about. The ****ing draft is taking forever to get here!!!
                    This is true. Faith's legs is a nice diversion though.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Here's hoping Jenna Haze can fill in (heh ... get it?!).
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by titwio View Post
                        This is true. Faith's legs is a nice diversion though.
                        Well one thing for sure....it's much better than Harooni's Tiki pictures!!
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          She Hulk will probably be back, shes every where lately

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            She Hulk will probably be back, shes every where lately
                            HOLY HELL!! What an AWFUL picture....LOL
                            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              eck!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X