Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources: Jets To Consider Releasing Sanchez

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...z/Default.aspx
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

The Jets are in constant disarray
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Geno Smith is checking in. A lot more upside including the latest trend on mobile QBs vs. going nowhere with Sanchez. Eventually, Sanchez is going be placed where he's suppose to be for a while now, as a backup QB.

Comment

Ditching Sanchez would be a positive move for the franchise. Just eat the cap hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          Ditching Sanchez would be a positive move for the franchise. Just eat the cap hit.
          They'd save like 500K if they cut him, but they'd be paying a lot of money to a player not on the team.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            They'd save like 500K if they cut him, but they'd be paying a lot of money to a player not on the team.
            Not having him on the roster would be a boost in and of itself though...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Buttfumble. Just... buttfumble

Comment

My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

LOL LOL LOL...

I can't stop laughing.

Comment

I can't understand how they can afford that salary cap hit. Over $16mill. Over the next 2 seasons will count against their cap.

They really misused him and didn't do everything they could have done to develop him IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                      I can't understand how they can afford that salary cap hit. Over $16mill. Over the next 2 seasons will count against their cap.

They really misused him and didn't do everything they could have done to develop him IMO.
                      They got him an o-line, receivers, a tight end, a decent running game, an amazing defense... What more was there for them to do?

Comment

THE SANCHIZE BABY

Comment

Please Release him and Tebow. I like Greg Mc Elroy too from Bama. Gerard, Geno Smith, Mc Elroy

Comment

well, their 2nd round draft pick QB guaranteed the world that they would make the play-offs, so what do they need Sanchez for?

Comment

I would want out if I was Sanchez or Tebow...
                              the Jets are a joke
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X