No announcement yet.

New York Rangers 2017-2018 Thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Henrik rebounded last night, albeit with a bit of replay fortune, to post a shutout and a W. This team can score, there's no question, but they can't abandon their D. Shatty is as advertised. Rough start a bit, but I think the ceiling is still high. The big question mark to me is Hank. He's not getting any younger, it remains to be seen how the season unfolds for him.
    sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

I agree; I think the defense is going to make or break this team.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
        At least Henrik rebounded last night, albeit with a bit of replay fortune, to post a shutout and a W. This team can score, there's no question, but they can't abandon their D. Shatty is as advertised. Rough start a bit, but I think the ceiling is still high. The big question mark to me is Hank. He's not getting any younger, it remains to be seen how the season unfolds for him.
        Everyone was panicking after game 2. The whole team was brutal in that game, but they should have won game 1. Hank needs to be at least above average for this team to succeed. It's gonna take time for these guys to learn to play together. There's so many new faces and line changes.

Comment

I am very concerned about how bad this team looks so far. Not good.
          sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Working...
          X