No announcement yet.

New York Rangers 2017-2018 Thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Henrik rebounded last night, albeit with a bit of replay fortune, to post a shutout and a W. This team can score, there's no question, but they can't abandon their D. Shatty is as advertised. Rough start a bit, but I think the ceiling is still high. The big question mark to me is Hank. He's not getting any younger, it remains to be seen how the season unfolds for him.
    sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

I agree; I think the defense is going to make or break this team.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
        At least Henrik rebounded last night, albeit with a bit of replay fortune, to post a shutout and a W. This team can score, there's no question, but they can't abandon their D. Shatty is as advertised. Rough start a bit, but I think the ceiling is still high. The big question mark to me is Hank. He's not getting any younger, it remains to be seen how the season unfolds for him.
        Everyone was panicking after game 2. The whole team was brutal in that game, but they should have won game 1. Hank needs to be at least above average for this team to succeed. It's gonna take time for these guys to learn to play together. There's so many new faces and line changes.

Comment

I am very concerned about how bad this team looks so far. Not good.
          sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

They looked good tonight.

Until they didnít.

They are either gonna get hot and start aging together or they will flounder like this all year and anything that can go wrong will.

Ugh. Football season was over after 5 games, I really do not need the hockey season over early too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              They looked good tonight.

Until they didnít.

They are either gonna get hot and start aging together or they will flounder like this all year and anything that can go wrong will.

Ugh. Football season was over after 5 games, I really do not need the hockey season over early too.
              And the Knicks haven't played a game yet and their Season is over lol
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

6 straight!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  6 straight!
                  They're playing well. They still have flaws though and are thin at Center. AV is overplaying Henrik too.

Comment

Working...
                  X